Chapter one

You awake to find yourself in the middle of nowhere in the ocean.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: My comrades, they will never be forgotten, for as they will always be in my heart. I'll set a course for.... I have no idea where I am right now, so I can't set a course until I know where I am.

You walk up to the bridge and see that no one is there.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: Where is everyone? Is that a note?

You proceed to walk over to the note and read it aloud for some reason.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: This is your new home, you will find your comrades over time. Your ship will move on your command.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: My command? Turret Alpha turn 90 degrees to the right.

The turret moves 90 degrees to the right as commanded.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: Return to forward facing position.

The turret then returns to the forward facing position.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: **notices red dots moving towards him** Who are they? 

You proceed to the bow of your ship and see 3 people who are moving on the water.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: Am I high? If you come any closer to my ship, then I will destroy you.

You say this with a cold expression on your face.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller:: Identify yourself, or be destroyed.

???: My name is Hood, pride of the royal navy. This is Warspite and Unicorn.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: May I speak to the captain?

Hood: You're talking to them right now.

Hood: Who are you and what is the name of your ship?

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: My name Adalrick Otto Von Müller, and I am the Captain of the S.M.S. Kaiser Wilhelm VIII.

Hood: You're an Iron Blood, I can tell because your name is German.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: And what is this so called Iron Blood thing you talk about?

Hood: What do you mean?

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: What is Iron Blood?

Hood: Can you come with us?

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: Nien, I don't trust you at least 25% yet, I have just met you. (no).

Hood: I understand. But who do you serve under?

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: An empire's fleet. In the Kaiser's fleet be to exact. I commander the Kaiser's 2nd Pacific Squadron. My comrades were sunken in battle, but I went down in honor singing the anthem in my Kaiser's name before a second shell hit the bridge and left a hole in it. Somehow I am still alive and I am in search of my fellow comrades.

Hood: I am sorry to hear that. We'll leave you be then.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: Thank you for understanding my struggles, have a nice day Ms. Hood.

Hood: You to Mr. Müller.

After you shake hands, they leave.

Adalrick Otto Von Müller: War never changes, all it leads to is death, pain, and suffering.

Mean While

???: Come on S.M.S. Zeppelin, we can use the fog to our advantage.

S.M.S. Zeppelin: Coming S.M.S. Hipper.