"I should go" Malia said.

"Okay" Stiles said. Malia tried to open the door but it was locked. "It's locked" she said.

"Why would she lock the door?" Stiles said walking up to the door.

"Hey Melissa. Melissa?" Stiles called out.

"I can break it" Malia said.

"Let's not. I already owe this hospital enough money." Stiles said.

"Why would she lock the door?" Malia asked.

"I don't know. Maybe she didn't mean to." Stiles said.

"You don't just accidentally lock a door." Malia said.

"Okay, well maybe she wasn't thinking exactly, or thinking it through. People sometimes do things without thinking it through." Stiles said.

"Then she's stupid" she said.

"No, even smart people can do stupid things, cause you know they think it's the right thing. I don't think we should hold it against her." He said. "You know, for the rest of her life. Especially because she's tried apologizing through texts and voicemails."

"Is she gonna keep begging?" Malia asked stepping closer to him. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable here.

"She might" he said.

"I don't have much practice in things like forgiveness. Some things I'm picking up fast, but other things are like-" she started

"Like math" Stiles said softly

"I hate math." She said

"Do you hate me?" Stiles asked. "Oh god" I groaned.

"I like you, Stiles. I like you a lot" she said.

"I can work with that." He said. Right after he said that Malia grabbed his face and started kissing him. I jumped up and ran to the door.

"Melissa I'm in here too! Please open the door!" I yelled banging on the door and it opened

"Freedom!" I yelled running down the hall.
_______________

After what happened between Stiles and Malia, I decided to walk home. I enjoy being home alone, I don't know why but I do. I was sitting in my room for maybe an hour, but then I got hungry.

Now I'm in the kitchen making quesadillas and dancing around to Fall Out Boy.

I walk over to the fridge but stopped when I heard a knock on the front door. I turn the music off and walk to the door. I look through the peep hole and see Liam standing outside.

"Hey" I said opening the door.

"Hey." he said "Can I come in?"

"Sure." I said stepping to the side letting him in.

"You want something to eat? I'm making quesadillas" I asked.

"Um, sure." He said

I walk in the kitchen and sit on the counter. "So, what brings you here?" I asked

"I wanted to see if you're okay" he said "Scott told me that you, Stiles and Lydia were almost killed"

"Yeah well Malia told me that you guys were almost set on fire." I said

He looked at me "What happened to your neck?" He asked pointing at the small band-aid on my neck.

"Oh, Brunski came at me with a syringe. Nothing major, like being set on fire." I said

"Can we stop talking about how were almost killed last night?" he said.

"You're the one who brought it up" I said putting my hands up. "I'm gonna make some food." I said playing my music.

I start shamelessly dancing around to "20 Dollar Nose Bleed."

"Call me Mr. Benzedrine
But don't let the doctor in
I wanna blow off steam and!!!"

I turn around and see Liam trying not to laugh. "Come on Liam. You know you want to dance around like an idiot with me" I said.

"Is this really how you cook?" He said

"Yup. You got a problem with that?" I asked

"No. This is very entertaining" he said laughing a little.

I walk over to my phone and change it to "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon.

"Good. Now shut up and dance with me Dunbar" I said.

After dancing around to that song and burning numerous quesadillas, we decided to just order pizza.

We plopped down on the couch in the living room laughing "Well that was an eventful 5 minutes" Liam said laughing.

"Yeah it was. I've got a lot of explaining to do when my uncle gets home." I said. I look at him and see him looking at his hands.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No. I mean, kind of" he said "I can't get that night at the hospital out of my head"

"Me neither" I said softly.

"Do you feel the same way?" He asked.

"Honestly" I said looking up at him "I do. Ever since that day in the band room, I knew I had feelings for you"

"You mean that day you tricked me into going to Lydia's "party" and I found out about all of this crazy supernatural stuff going on?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"That would be the one" I said.

Them there was a knock on the door. "Food!" I yelled running to the door grabbing some money. I payed the pizza guy and walked back into the living room.

"So what now?" He asked

"Now, I'm going to eat." I said opening the pizza box.

"I mean about us" he said closing the box.

"How about this, if we some how manage to survive this whole thing with the benefactor, I promise I will go on a date with you. Okay?" I asked.

He smiled "Okay"

"Great. Can we eat now?" I asked. He laughed and nodded.

We sat on the living room for a few hours eating pizza, talking and watching reruns of the Walking Dead. I was starting to fall asleep when my phone went off.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and see a text from Stiles. I open it and it said: Dead pool has been shut down. It's over.

"Oh my god. It's over." I say looking at Liam. "It's over and we're all alive." He smiled at me an pulled me into a hug

"So" he said "How about we go get ice cream after the lacrosse game?"

I couldn't help but laugh at that "It's a date, Dunbar"

_______________
A/N

I am SO sorry that it took me this long to update. 

There's a lot going on right now and I honestly don't know how often I'll be able to update. I promise that I'm going to try my hardest, but please don't be mad if it takes me a while.

I've noticed that since I've been trying to focus on Stiles and Sarah's relationship I haven't been writing a lot about Liam. So that will definetly be something that I'll be working on in the next few chapters.

I have also been thinking about writing another book that would take place in 3B. It would be right after Sarah's parents died and it would be while Stiles was possesed and all that. I don't know, that's just something I've been thinking about for a while.

I really want to thank eveyone for the reads, votes and comments. It means a lot!