Tony

mikes pov.

tony perry. that's that's the name of the most adorable, and hot guy in this whole school. that's saying something, due to the fact that there is a guy in our school who a modeling contract. tony has dark brown eyes that I could get lost in all day, he also has long brown hair that I want to run my fingers through while hes cuddling up to me, along with a cute little nose, and plump soft-looking lips. did I mention that he has a dermal piercing and gauges, with tattoos that almost covered his arms?

hes absolutely perfect, no matter what anyone says. if you cant tell by now, I have a crush on tony-fucking-perry. not that theres anything wrong with it, but hes also the schools 'loser'. I don't know why people don't like him, hes honestly pretty cool. people would be lucky to hang out with him, yet no one does. I would hang out with him, but im too nervous to even talk to him.

"mike your staring" my brother vic said, I groaned and asked "how long this time?". "about 20 minutes" Jaime replied while slightly chuckling, I sighed deeply and put my head on the table. grow some balls go talk to him mike, what if he dosent like me? just go...fuck it. I got up and grabbed my backpack-since this period was almost over-, and headed to tonys table.

when I arrived to his table, I sat down across from him. "hey" I said while smiling, he looked around for a moment before pointing to himself with a curious look on his face. "yeah tony, im talking to you" I said while laughing, he dropped his hand . "are you shy or still shocked?" I asked, he just pointed behind me in response.

I turned around, and saw everyone-except frank- 'discreetly' watching us. frank was just facing us, not even trying to hide the fact that he was watching us. I rolled my eyes, and mouthed a 'really?'. Gerard nudged frank, and whispered something to him. frank then rolled his eyes, and put his head on the desk.

I sighed, and turned back around to face tony again. he was nervously playing with his fingers, "you don't have to be nervous around me tony" I said. "p-promise?" he asked while looking down, "of course" I replied while smiling again. "o-o-okay"he said while slightly relaxing, "you don't think im weird?" he asked while looking up at me through his eyelashes. I want him to look up at me like that when hes-THATS ENOUGH!

"of course not, to be honest I think your pretty cool" I responded, "really?" he asked with wide eyes. "yep im sure lots of people think your cool, even the popular people...even if a lot of them are dicks"i replied with laughing nervously, "yeah right, name atleast one popular person who thinks im cool" he said while looking back down and playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Jaime thinks your cool" I said while messing with my fingers, "why?" he asked confused. "well Jaime likes your personality and he also thinks your funny" I said, "what about my science jokes?" he asked. "he laughs his ass off at your jokes. hell if I didn't know he liked my brother, I would think he has a giant crush on you" I replied while looking over my shoulder at vic, "i just thought he was laughing at me" he said while looking at Jaime. "no he isn't that kind of guy, none of us are" i said while turning to look at tony, surprisingly he was already looking at me.

i opened my mouth to say something, but before i could Justin bebier (sorry if u like him, but lets face it he just fits) said "aye mike, why are you hanging around this faggot?". "fuck off Justin, hes cooler then you" i spat back with venom lacing my voice, "why are you being a dick all of a sudden? i just wanted to know what you smoked to get high enough to want to hang out with this fatass" he said while kicking tonys chair and making him fall out of it.

THATS IT! i got out of my chair and grabbed the collar of justins shirt, "i said fuck off, and the next time you insult him im breaking all of the bones in your body" i said harshly then i threw him to the floor. he got up and ran off almost as soon as he hit the floor, i turned to tony and held out a hand to help him up.