Chapter 24

*Sneha Pov*

I just want to go after them and lash at all of them for distancing themselves for this.

My friends gave me a small smile and left the room. I started putting the files in my bag and left the room.

When I came outside I saw Suresh talking to someone in whispers on the phone and when he saw me coming near him he immediately cut off the call.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Just some old client." He replied shrugging.

We left the office and went to the café to spend some time.

After sometime sitting there calmly I said "They left me again."

They did. But this time I am actually angry at them not sad.

"Neha! Why don't we go there and see?" Suresh asked.

"Where?" I asked him.

"To the Friends colony." Krishna said.

"I can't bear their looks of hate guys." I said shaking my head.

"You don't know that for sure right." Janaki said.

"Yeah! Let's all go there and talk. We will see what happens." Arun said.

I reluctantly nodded and reached the colony.

We ranged the door bell of Bhai's house but no one answered.

"Let's just go in." Suresh said opening the door and pushed us all inside.

Why is it so dark even in the afternoon? I thought looking around.

Then suddenly heard "Congratulation!" Shout from many people and even lights are on.

I turned around to see everyone standing there with grins on their faces.

I turned to the side and saw the windows covered by thick blankets which made the room dark.

Then again I turned towards them and saw them waiting for my reaction.

Do you know what I did? I cried.

I cried so much that everyone came near me asking me are you ok and all.

I shook my head and said "I.. thought... you guys... left .. me. Again!"

"We will never no matter what happens." Bhai said and those Seven friends hugged me promising me and again promised that they will not break the promise.

I laughed and hugged them back.

"Time out! It is too emotional." We heard Suresh shouting behind us and giving fake sniffs.

We all laughed and released each other. Then we turned around to see Suresh wiping his fake tears.

"That's why it is important for you to learn to carry a Saree properly." I said laughing.

"That's it. You are dead." He said shouting and I immediately screamed and run around the room.

"This is my revenge. Bear it." I said shouting still doging him.

"Revenge for what?" Bhai asked.

Suresh immediately stilled and gulped. I couldn't help but laugh at his nervousness.

"Revenge for.." I started but he pressed his hand on y mouth stopping me.

"He made her flirt with a guy yesterday." Krishna completed shrugging.

"Hey! You all guys are in it." Suresh shouted at them after seeing my Bhai and Samrat glaring at him.

"Guys it's ok. I took my revenge so much on him. I just forgave him recently." I said stopping them.

"Oh Neha! You are an angel for me saving me from those guys." Suresh said hugging me.

"Stop the melodrama now. Anyone care to explain what is this." I asked no one in particular.

"We all are very proud of you Sneha. So we wanted to surprise you like this." Dinesh said.

"Yeah! You did amazing job there. But we even want to keep you in shock for some time so ." Imran said smiling.

"My friends know this?" I asked them.

"Yes! After leaving the building we called Suresh and told our plan." Bhai said.

"And here I thought you guys left me and I actually got angry." I said looking down.

"The fault is ours Neha! You got those thoughts because of our previous mistakes." Bhai said hugging me.

I nodded and we all talked for some time. We even had the lunch here only.

I spend some time alone with Bhabhi and talked. And she asked my reasons for not telling to the remaining people about my break up.

I told her that I need some time for doing it. She nodded understandingly.

In the evening we all got into the party mood and danced together.

I was dancing with Krishna and saw Samrat just standing there talking to his friends.

I rolled my eyes and excused myself.

I went near him and asked "Can I have this dance?"

They all laughed and Smarat too.

He nodded and took my hand. We both moved to the little corner away from the people.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and another hand in his hand.

He looked at me for a few seconds and placed his hand on my waist and pulled me completely towards him.

I looked at him wide eyed but didn't said anything and we both started dancing.

"You look beautiful in Sarees." He said after sometime.

"Thanks." I said still looking at him in his eyes.

"So..." he started saying.

"So.." I said copying him.

We both again remain silent.

"Did you inform Virat about the success deal?" He asked me.

"Nope I didn't. I will do it tomorrow." I replied.

"Did he wished you luck today morning?" He asked again.

Is it jealousy I am seeing? Ofcourse he will be because no one here knows about my break up.

"I talked to him only two weeks before." I replied.

"Fight?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"What will you do?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked me confused.

"What will you do if I will break up with Virat?" I asked him and waited for him answers.

He looked at me for few minutes and said "I don't know."

I sighed and said "Then find out."

Then I added "Assumtions will not work for anything. We need direct words too."

"So think about it. I will be waiting for your reply." I said.

Everyone stopped dancing and we too did. But before leaving I placed a small kiss on his cheek.

Then moved to his ear and whispered "Don't forget to give me a reply. Who knows what will happen."

I left him in shock and reached my friends.

We all bid our 'Bye' and left the colony. And no one noticed the big grin on my face.

Think Samrat Think.................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you liked the surprise from the Seven friends?

And Samrat should think his answer right????

I hope this small Sneha-Samrat moment is fine with you all.

Comment plz and vote......................