Chapter 2

I was laying in my bed doing my history homework when i heard my mother walk in . She said " Lon i thought I told you to clean this damn house earlier " I replied realizing she was drunk " Ma i ha busy I have a history test tomorrow and I need the time to study. She laughed , catching the evilness in her voice saying " Get your ass up before i make you . You make me so sick !" I got up brushing passed her but not before feeling a hand furiously slap my face . I just stared at her refusing to let her see the tears that would soon escape my eyes.
I cleaned up the kitchen and the living room before she could say anything else to me . I was in the kitchen putting away the things I had pulled out when i was cleaning until I saw a tall male figure standing in the door way which I noticed was one of my moms daily " Men " . He was about 5'8 , darkskinned , with tattoos and wore a tank top and some gym shorts. He walked towards me only causing me to move back into the kitchen table. He spoke " Hey baby I been watching you for a minute now and I can't help but notice the how beautiful you are." I turned my head not to look him in the face until he grabbed my chin forcefully cause me to breath harder. " Please just leave me alone I don't wanna cause anything , go back to my mom ! " he said , " No , I want you , your what I need , that young stuff " . He tried to unbutton my pants but i kicked him right in the balls only to make him madder . He grabber me and pinned me on the floor , ripping my shirt. I tried to fight back but he was too strong , he hit me with a left hook causing my lip the bleed. I got so infuriated I blacked out . I began biting him causing him to bleed everywhere he finally let go , i started too beat his ass making him fall to the floor . I ran to my room locking the door behind me .
I began packing my things , i couldn't take anymore. I was going to stay with Miah for a little. Before I could put on my shoes my door was busted in and long behold my mother mad as hell . She rushed over to me punching me as if I wasn't her daughter . How could she put a man she met at a club before me . I could do nothing but cry because I had to much respect for my mother to hit her back it wasn't right . After she beat me until she felt like her work was done she left me there busted up and lifeless . That's my mother for you .

Please Comment & Tell Me How I'm Doing 😊 It's My Very First Book