room 314 pt2

"why wont you leave me alone."

i furrowed my eyebrows at what he said. "im just being nice.. trying to start a conversation nd shit with you and ..you barely engage."

i frowned a little turning away from him to stare forward.

~ now i feel like im just a bother ~

"im sorry y/n ..you just look..young..and i dont swing that way."
he shrugged. i looked at him for a second before busting out in laughter. "oh my god." I playfully rolled my eyes. "im fucking 23..."

his eyes widened and he began laughing as well. "oh shit..cuz i thought u were like 18..my bad." he spoke, holding his hands up in defense.

"well..now that you know my age..can u actually make a conversation with me..you're hot... my type..and im bold..so." I giggled, shrugging.

he bit/licked his lip before responding. "yea ..okay." he smiled.

°

me and gus were talking for almost an hour. I almost completely forgot about the pool and leah. honestly Leah didn't mind cuz she always on her phone texting her girlfriend anyway.

after me and gus conversed, he went back to his room and i went back to mine after getting Lea. I also got Gus's number.

for the past hours we've just been chilling until Leah fell asleep.

and I've been texting Gus

°

[ night time * 11:37 ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[MESSAGES]

Y/n:
you a ass eater

Gus:
ofc nd idgaf lol

Y/n:
okayy
i see you lol
u a proud ass eater huh

Gus:
real proud. i eat pussy too.
fwm

Y/n:
idk.. maybe i want mines ate

Gus:
come over rn. tracy went out.

Y/n:
omfwwwwww

Gus:
hurry yo ass up girl
& u fuck wit yayo?

y/n:
ofc.

Gus:
I'll keep this baggy then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i smiled widely, biting my finger nails as i reread Gus's message. i hopped up excitedly. "LEAHHH." I shook her. she sat up aggressively, staring at me as if she wanted to murder me.

"why tf are you waking me up at- what time is it." she sassed, looking for her phone, she finally found it and stuck it in my face.
"what time is it y/n."

I smirked. "11:57."

"Right..so let me sleep."

she threw her phone, laying back down and dragging the cover over her head.