°

"i haven't seen you at all..and me n her been here for like three days already." I chuckled.

he didnt respond, nor did he even look up at me. it was completely silent, other then Ruben slikk playing in the background.

i shrugged the being ignored off and asked another question. "whats your name?" I asked. he looked up as he ran his tongue across the blunt wrap, making eye contact with me. "Gus."

~ ive heard that name somewhere...and his appearance..he looks so fucking familiar ~

he finished rolling it and stuck out his arm to hand it to me. "nice name." I smiled, hopping off the bed. he smiled back, saying. "i know."

i grabbed the blunt and decided to sit next to him.

"are you here alone?." i turned to him. i grabbed a lighter and sparked up the blunt.

"my bro- tracy's down stairs at breakfast." he chief-ed the blunt then blew the smoke out. "why arent you with him." I said then copied exactly what he just did.

he looked at me with a raised eyebrow for sec then went back to looking on his phone. "I just dont feel like eating." He replied.

I nodded.

"you look like a rapper."

"oh forreal?" he spoke, making a sorta bored surprised face.

i rolled my eyes. "leah here." I stuck out my arm, handing the blunt to her. she got up, not looking away from her phone and grabbed it. "u do look familiar tho." i turned to him. "no i dont." he chuckled.

"i swear I've seen you..and your name somewhere."

"it was probably justin bieber." He shrugged. gus stood up walking over to the door. he opened it and in walked another hot fucking guy.

this one was tatted too. with vibrant yellow- locs.

"peep..who are they?." He smirked, walking in with a plate of waffles. "the one on the couch came to the door and asked for a hit of my shit..so i invited them in and rolled them one." he responded, closing the door then sitting back down by me.

~ peep..? ~

"awh..okay." he said sitting on the bed leah was sitting on. "off ma bed shawty." he chuckled, looking at leah. "no im comfortable." leah said getting into a laying position.

"man." he shook his head. then continued to eat his waffles.
"y/n im hungry can we go to breakfast." leah whined. "waittt." i whined as well. "go eat with your friend." gus said. He turned to me.

"you want me to leave..?."

he sighed, a short giggle leaving his mouth. "I wouldn't mind." he smiled slightly, giving me eye contact. "okay lets go leah." she stood up and said. "fucking finally.", handing the blunt back to me and i put it out. "here."

i tossed it to peep. it hit his forehead. I covered my mouth with my hand and laughed.

"that just had to hit me." He smiled. shaking his head in disappointment. "im sorry." I giggled.