Jung Wooyoung

Começar do início

"Have sex?"

"I'm done with you. Move out of the way so I can go down."

"No."

"Jung Wooyoung."

"Kiss?" You peck his lips.

"There." He leans in and places his hands either side of your legs so you wouldn't be able to move.

"You have time before you go out to work." He smirks as he puckers his lips.

"Wooyoung I'm going to force myself out of your grip if you dont-" His lips lands on yours. Just saying, once you and Wooyoung's lips meet....they ain't gonna separate so soon.

The next time you part for air, you grabbed your phone and checked the time. Your eyes widened, wooyoung leans in again to kiss you but you know you did ✋ this to his face.

"Your hurting my beautiful face babe." Wooyoung says.

"I'm sorry but I need to leave now so move you thicc ass." You hopped off the counter.

"Babe wait, your phone." Wooyoung throws your phone. Thank god you caught it.

"You will get it from me, you risked nearly breaking my phone!" Wooyoung apologises and you ran out of your home.

At work, you apologised to your boss for running late. You were his secretary. He brushed it off and just gave you a warning. You bowed and thanked him. You finally sat down on your chair, huffing in the process.

"Is it that cold outside?" Your colleague asks.

"Umm yeah it is." Your colleague smirks.

"Here, I'm sure you need to cover that hickey up a bit more." Your eyes widened.

"How did you-"

"I see it sticking out, I get _____. You have a man. You two must have had a great night huh." She winks.

"This is so embarrassing." You say. She laughs.

"Just cover it up."

"Help me please, I can't exactly see where it is."

"I can say, your man really marked you up like crazy last night." Both you and your colleague...let's call her umm Nala. Both of you went to the bathroom.

"Well, last night he said he was stressed and like his mem-i mean friend made him mad."

"Damn, what kind of stress does he have to relieve and take it out on you." She starts to dab on the foundation with her beauty blender. "Hold up your hair."

You grabbed your hair and held it up.

"Just some normal stress." She nods.

"What does he do for a living anyways, from what you tell me he always comes home late."

"U-Uh just a normal job. He always works overtime."

"Hmm he is very hardworking then." She finishes up with covering it up.

"Thanks Nala." She smiles.

"Anytime but I think you should take this. You know in case of anymore emergencies in the future."

"Its not that I didn't have foundation in the first place, it was finished after I used it on my face." She giggles.

"Jeez I didn't say I didn't believe you or anything. Come on, let's get back to work." You went back to work. Your boss called you in.

"_____, could you help me with booking the flight and stuff. I need to get to a conference in Spain." You nod.

"Anything else sir?"