"My boss is very observant woo."

"Fine, then shall I massage you before you go to work?"

"No it's fine, I need to rush to get ready." You were fine trying to pull yourself up for your top half but then you couldn't really stand. You wobbled to the bathroom with your towel and all wooyoung could do was laugh at you.

"Fuck you."

"Already did baby." He winks.

You went to shower then changed to your work uniform. Then you notice the dark marks on your neck. You cursed. You looked around for your foundation but you couldn't find anymore of it. After doing your makeup, it was finished.

You shout for wooyoung.

"Yes baby?" He comes to the bathroom. You point at your neck.

"You bitch, this is going to last for weeks."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I didn't think it will be that dark."

"It's fine but I have no foundation and I need to leave soon." You sigh.

"I have my foundation."

"Your skin tone is lighter than mine woo, it isn't going to cover it. It will look weird." He pouts.

"I'm sorry baby." You run your hands through your hair kinda mad.

"I-Its fine. Let's hope nobody asks about this." You point to the hickies. "I look like I just got mauled by a whole pack of hungry wolves."

"Well I have to say, people will at least know you're mine. Especially those colleagues of yours." Wooyoung says.

"Woo this isn't funny, customers are going to stare at me weirdly and think I'm a slut or something."

"Hey woah, babe. You aren't a slut, even if you are, you are my slut." He winks. You hit his arm.

"This isn't time for making degrading jokes woo." You pout. You felt like crying thinking about those remarks you were going to get. Wooyoung notices how you were kinda upset. He sat you on the counter and stood between your legs.

"Baby, you know I'm just trying to leave those for me. I want people to know you are mine."

"Yeah but these marks are like so dark. People are going to call me out for it."

"Don't say that, people aren't going to call you out. They are just jealous you have someone to fuck while they out here being single."
(A/n: haha calling myself out. We single😗✌️)

"But-"

"No buts, how about you change into a turtle neck so people won't question it. After all, it's still cold."

"Fine. Grab me a turtle neck." Wooyoung runs to the drawer to get you a turtle neck. He hands you it once he finds it.

"Turn around."

"It's not like I havent seen you nak-"

"Turn around." You say. Wooyoung huffs and turns around. You put on the turtle neck.

"Is this yours by the way?"

"Yeah, I couldn't find yours."

"It's a bit big on me."

"A bit? Is it cause your gained wei-" You held up your hand to hit him.

"Don't you dare finish that you bitch."

"Hey, I'm not saying your gaining weight. Even if you gained weight, we can always work out together."

"And how?"