A New Life

Blue. His eyes were blue. And all you could remember was how they drew you in. There was absolutely no saying no when he asked if he were ready. The heat of the night had played tricks on you but this was one thing you knew you wanted. Two years spent with the man you loved and you knew you were ready to start a family. He was gentle.  "I love you," he whispered in your ear. Every day, you fell even more in love with him.

...

It has been two weeks since that night. The night that Niall had taken you to the beach for a romantic dinner but ended with something great. Now you found yourself huddled over the toilet, spilling the contents of what was your breakfast from your stomach. "(y/n). Honey,  are you okay?" Niall asks as he walks into the bathroom to find you in a pitiful state. Pulling your hair into a messy ponytail, he kneels beside you. "Ni. I feel terrible," you wimper. A look of pity spreads across his face as he furrows his eyebrows. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" He questions feeling your head for a temperature. "I think I know what the problem is and I dont think it is anything you can fix," you admitted. Confused, Niall gave you a funny look. "Ni. I'm pretty sure that this might be morning sickness. My period is a few days late, babe." You spoke softly to him, not wanting to worry him. His expression changed to one of utter amazement. "Are you saying that after the next nine months, I am going to be a dad?" He smirked. "If my assumptions are correct,  then  yes. We will be parents soon," you managed to get out before getting sick again. "I'll call the doctor to schedule an appointment," he began to search through his phone contacts, "I want to make sure that that is what it is so I can properly take care of my princess."

Niall scheduled your appointment and rode with you to the doctor. The tests confirmed your assumptions. "I'm gunna be a dad," Niall yelled causing everyone in the doctors office to look at the two of you. He picked you up and span you around. "Niall. Stop your going to make you sick," you giggled feeling a bit nauseous. "Oh uh yeah. Sorry baby," he said putting you down and lowering himself to your belly. "Daddy is ready for you to be here already. And I know you can't hear my yet but Mommy and Daddy already love you so very much." Niall drove you home where you and him had a lazy day talking about your future with the baby.