He doesn't know why she's giggling and he gives a light chuckle in confusion. Just stop this and leave.

"Anyway, see you guys in class!"

Paula cheers and walks away. Finally.

Blue stands in front of Harry with a guilty smile, knowing she kept him waiting and allowed someone pester him with whatever she might have been saying.

This is probably the time to impress him with the little she learned yesterday.

"I'm sorry, friend," Blue calmly signs and speaks.

Harry frowns, fighting a smile. That was probably the most adorable thing he's seen her do in his short time of knowing her and he goes along with it.

"What for?" he wonders.

"Shit," she signs the cuss word and rolls her eyes.

Of course, she hasn't gone that far. The memories of old words float in her head but practice makes perfect they say.

"Go on, answer in sign and show off your new knowledge," Harry continues to taunt her.

"I'm sorry, friend!" Blue signs with a frown.

Harry laughs a little and decides to respond "Why are you sorry, Blue?"

"I kept you waiting," she verbally responds.

Harry slowly nods in acceptance.

"What else did you happen to learn?"

"Oh!" Blue gets excited. "I am your friend."

"Shocker," he rolls his eyes.

"You are not nice," she frowns a little.

Blue is about to start walking away from him when he tenderly cups her shoulders, holding her back and staring at her face.

Harry quickly averts his admiring eyes and clears his throat, he doesn't want to be an asshole to someone who decided to brush up her signing skills probably just for him or probably because she realised how important it is.

Either way, it's a sweet thing and the effort is admirable.

"I'm sorry," he signs to her.

"And?" she smiles.

"I'm an asshole," Harry mouths his words as he signs.

This makes Blue's heart flutter and she smiles in joy.

Why in the world is someone she's just getting to know making her feel these many feelings already?

She clears her throat in an attempt to act cool and not annoy him by urging him to say something

"I forgive you," she says. "Ready for class?"

"Not ready to fail my assignment," he frowns.

"I read your synopsis, please you're okay,"

Blue pauses and looks around. It is rather unusual seeing him all by himself.

"Expecting someone?" he taps her to get her attention.

"Where's Luce?" she roughly signs without the name.

"I wanted to be alone today," Harry smiles in pride.

Blue takes note of how good this makes him feel and she doesn't bother probing further. She checks the time and stretches out her hand to him with a smile.