Chapter 1

It was another gloomy day at Takigawa City. Not rainy not sunny, just gloomy.

It always is.

A sunny day here comes once or twice in a year.

Anyway, in case you don't know my name is, Haruo Daichi. I go to a school called Blossom Academy.

Which is a weird name for a school in a city where the sun never shines.

Anyways, I am the son of the CEO of the Takigawa Group of Companies.

I get everything that I want.

And I mean EVERYTHING.

But, I never get the thing I want the most.....

My parent's attention.

Their always busy with their works, and meetings,and business stuff, that they don't even notice that their only son is feeling lonely, wanting their attention and love.

I'm a campus bully at school. They even gave me the title of "The Campus Demon". But I didn't care.
In fact, I like the fact that I cause problems at school. Maybe that way, I could get my parent's attention.

But no matter how many bad things I do, they still won't notice me.

I was used to be living with our maids and Butlers, and my parents only comes when there's a special occasion.

I went to my car and drove to school, and like the usual,some students avoided me but some was trying to get my attention.

As if I was gonna give it to them.

But as I was walking by, I noticed a girl with short hair who was reading her book.

I always see her everyday, and she always gets my attention. I don't talk to her, but she always gets my attention.

It's like she has a different atmosphere, not like the other people in this school.

I stared at her for a moment but I quickly turned my attention back to where I was going.

But as I was walking by, a group of girl stood in my way. And I know exactly who these group of girls are.

It was Mariko and her group of bitches.

Mariko amd I used to be friends. She had a crush on me for a long time until now. She always try to get my attention but I never give it to her.

"Good Morning Haruo!" She said.

"There's nothing good about thus morning Mariko."

"Yes there is, it's me."

I rolled my eyes at her and walked away.

Gosh, I hate that girl. She makes my blood boil every time. I hate her. I'm going to be honest, I always thought of her as a.......

Bitch.

Satan's Mistress.

Lucifer's right hand.

Yeah, I really hate her.

When I finally reached my classroom I entered just in time.

The class started and I didn't even listen to a single thing. But, when the class finished, the teacher asked me to stay.

"What is it ma'am?" I asked.

"It's about your grades, you have a low grade in almost every subject, you might not graduate at all."

"So?"

"If you don't graduate, then you have to repeat this whole year. But don't worry, the other teachers gave you a special project. Here."

She handed me a list and

"THIS IS A LOT!!!!"

"Don't worry, someone volunteered to help you."

I looked at the door when someone entered it.

It was the girl that I saw this morning. Or should I say, every morning.

"Thus is Haruhi Fuji, she will be helping you with your projects."

Haruhi.....

What a beautiful name.

It matches my name, Haruo.

"Anyways, I'll leave you two now. Good luck with the projects."

The teacher took her bag and left.

"So, when are we going to start my project?" I asked Haruhi.

"Well, that depends upon you. I'm only here to assist you."

"Fine, let's just start it next week then."

"Okay. Well, I have to go now." She said and left the room quickly.

I noticed that she left a blue notebook so I took a look at it.

It was her science notebook.

I decided to run after her so I could return her notebook. But she ran so fast.

After a few minutes, she stopped in front of a house and went to the garden so I followed her.

When I went there, I saw her standing in front of a tree tgat doesn't have any leaves.

She intertwined her fingers and closed her eyes as if she was praying.

And the next thing I knew, the tree grew it's leaves. It wasn't just any tree, it was a Cherry Blossom tree.

I couldn't believe it.

How did she do that?

"THAT'S INCREDIBLE!" I shouted.

Haruhi looked at me and she looked shocked.

She probably didn't expect that I'll be here..

"Daichi-kun?!"

"How did you do that?"

"Uhh....well, you see....." She sighed.

"I was born with this power, I don't know where it came from but I was just born with it." Sge explained.

I was still amazed by what she did.

For the first time, I saw a Cherry Blossom in a our city.

I couldn't believe it.

I just stood there in front of the Cherry Blossom tree still amazed.