moving day

SAHAR'S POV
Today is the day that I finally get to escape this horrible nightmare my mom saved up enough money for us to move to Ohio were my other relatives are my bestie and even my boyfriend I have been doing long distance is in Ohio.  my father came home drunk today he hit my mom and screamed at me nothing new just glad I finally get to say I'm free in 4 hours.

CLEMENTINES POV/sahar's mom*
I was folding clothes when I saw John my husband get home he was drunk and dirty he hit me and called me slurs like slut but gladly sahar didnt hear I want the best for my little girl I love her with all my heart she will finally have a normal life in a timespan of 4 hours.

CLEMENTINES POV/sahar's mom*I was folding clothes when I saw John my husband get home he was drunk and dirty he hit me and called me slurs like slut but gladly sahar didnt hear I want the best for my little girl I love her with all my heart she wi...

     Sahar.luna How I wish I could touch you my baby:(
📸:@madisonbeer
   View all 463 comments

    User9334:ew she tries too hard

    Madison beer:dats my mf bestie❤❤

   Therealnickmara:oh really😏
             Sahar.luna: ^ yes but I'm too shy 👉🏻👈🏻❤

   User20000: ^ couple goals 💅❤

      Thechrisdaniels:aye wus good tryna be besties?
  Sahar.luna: ^ um I'll think abt it 😁

           *    4 hours later  *
                 *Sahar's pov*
My dad fell asleep and we are at the airport about to board our flight I felt like a huge rock was removed from my back I took a sigh of relief knowing I'll never see him again or at least hoping I wont see him for long I dm this guy on ig  named chris Daniel's he asked to be my bestie why not give it a shot.

                                                       Hey                                                      Chris

                                                       Hey
                                                     Chris

Ay wassup sahar
Wyd?
                                Just omw to Ohio                
                                                      Wbu?
Oh fr I live in ohio
                                                    Word?
Yeah born and raised
here

                                                   God did
                                      really want us
                                To be friends huh?
Yeah do you
Want me to give
You a tour when you
Get here
                                                   I would
                                                   Accept
                                But my bf already
                                Offered to:^
Oh ight gtg
I'll talk to you later:]

                 *3 days later*

                  *Sahar's pov*
I was getting ready for my first day at Hubbard  high school I hadn't really talked to that chris guy in a while my bf never really had time for me the only person there for me was madison I was beyond grateful for her I hear a knock at my door and I open it to see the one and only nicholas Carter mara he had a huge teddy bear and a big box of all my fav snacks.

                     *Nick's pov*
I showed up to sahar's house because I've been a huge asshole lately I had no right to be so rude to her but I was under alot of stress because of all this boyband stuff and how simon cowell reached out to me so I got up early and bought her some stuff to beg for forgiveness and give her the news.

                *Back to sahar's pov*
Nick comes in and he says he has to tell me something I get a bit worried but then he starts telling me that hes sorry for acting like a jerk but that's besides the point he told me the SIMON COWELL REACHED OUT TO HIM AND WANTS HIM TO JOIN A BOYBAND I was so confused and proud of him at the same time I didn't want him to leave me again he said he would have to go to LA in 6 months to meet the crew and interact he would come back after 2 months at LA and if he likes it Simon would make it official and he would have to move to LA I told him to go for it and he was so happy I havent seen him this happy about anything in a long time god I love him.