POPSMOKE (quarentine&chill)

Y/n pov

Today my boyfriend Bashar is coming over and I am happy because I don't wanna be alone in this stupid ass Corona shit, "baby!" He shouted walking into the house with two home bags of food in his hands and I smiled "Hey babe" I kissed his lips and helped him sit his stuff down then after we sat the stuff down he lifted me into the air "ahh put me down Bashar!" He laughed put me down and I fixed my shorts and hit his chest "don't do that's shit again nigga." And he just kept laughing like shit was funny so I just walked to me to my room "wait, babe, I was just playing!"

We watched movies, played around, are food, had sex three times which was amazing and now we sitting in my hot tub in the bathroom listening to music and talking while going live in Instagram then I got up and started twerking when shake the room started playing by my baby "IM GONNA SHAKE THE SHAKE THE ROOM" and Pop started laughing and pulled me on his lap and I started reading the comments as they came in laughing "rah shut yo ass up!" That was my motherfucking nigga, my brother we have all been close since we were really little.

We got in bed after getting in the shower and getting comfortable clothes on we decided to just lay down and cuddle, Bashar turned the tv off and pulled me on his lap and looked me in my eyes and I started getting shy a little so I put my head down "what?" I chuckled and he just looked at me seriously "I love you y/n." Wow, I am shocked I can't believe he said it "I love you too Bashar with everything in me I do." And it was true I do always have always will this is my baby forever and I can't wait to see what the future is like for us.