Good Girl, Bad Boy, and a lot of Flirting. Part 1.

m'kay :D

this is my new story. i hope you like it. :D i am spending a lot of time on this story along with my other one :D so PLEASE, comment. vote. and fan! :D

Intro:

    Justine Williams is a teenager at Red Rock Academy. She is 14 years old and she has the life. Her parents are filthy rich, her Mom is a big time Lawyer and her Dad owns a major Construction company. Her life revolves around her Gymnastics is trying to one day go to the National States in Japan. She's a junior in High School and when she decides that she needs a change, boys are suddenly lining up in front of her. When she meets a bad boy Logan will Justine end up heartbroken or take the rebound off of Logan's brother, Jodd, who Justine originally like in the first place? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Girl, Bad Boys, and a lot of Flirting.

Part 1:

" Justine, wake up! We have to get to your gymnastics practice early! I have to um..err...go over some papers with Coach Jeff" my mom, Terri, called up the stairs.

"I'm awake, Ma! I'm almost done getting ready!" i yelled. I finished putting on my eyeliner and then put on my deep pink and black leotard my mom bought for me yesterday in Boston. I grabbed my Nike bag. I smiled at it, i was sponsored by Nike. I put on my Red Rock Gymnastic jacket and hopped downstairs.

"Ok, Ma, I'm ready" i said looking at the time on my iPhone 4, 3:20 am. An hour till practice.

I yawned. 'Ugh, Stop, you need these practices, you could go the National States. In Japan!' i thought to myself.

I was the top gymnast along with Starsha at the Red Rock.

"Ok, Justine Sweetie, lets go" she said grabbing her Mercedes Benz keys.

I slipped on my pair of Reebok Easy tone shoes my mom bought for me and hopping into the passenger seat. I made sure my school bag was in the back seat along with my clothes i was going to change into at the gym before school. Ugh, school started at 8:30 and practice ended at 7:45.

I yawned.

My mom handed me a cup of coffee. I took it and looked at her weird.

"Justine Darling, drink it. Your tired and you need to stay awake." She started as she warmed up the engine, "ohh um sweetie by the way, Camoens Forsha, is at the gym right now. She wants to challenge you, today." my mom mumbled.

My jaw tightened, Camoralie Forsha. She was my biggest rival, and also my biggest enemy in school.

"Why.Is.She.There." I said thru my teeth clenching the cup so tight i was ready to break it.

"Justine Kimi Williams, you need to get over that silly thing between you and Camoralie" my mom said pulling out of the driveway.

"Did you really just say that, Ma!?" I yelled. "She had sex with my ex boyfriend, Dean! Remember him?! Remember me being in love with him! SHE made him leave me. SHE seduced him and he left. I walked into the bathroom at Starsha's and saw them having sex. They are together and she will never be my friend EVER." i said almost in tears as my eyes watered up.

My mom quieted down, "alright. Im sorry i said that i shouldn't have said that. But you need to focus. You and Starsha are the top two gymnast in Nevada. You hold on to the title right now but she is just a a back-flip away from knocking you off, you hear me? So i need you to focus, National States is huge, especially for someone your age. Camoralie is 15 going on 16, your 14 going on 15, you have a more flexible body since your young. So i need you to stay focused, OK? Justine? Did you hear me?" my mom said.