WEST-ALLEN: chapter three⚡

When Caitlin and Iris are a few minutes away from Jitters, Caitlin puts a blindfold on Iris.
Iris- What is going on? Why did you put a blindfold on me?
Caitlin- You'll see.
Iris- What does that mean? I'm confused.
Soon Caitlin starts to walks Iris to Jitters.
Iris- Caitlin?
Caitlin stops Iris in front of Jitters.
Caitlin- Okay. Stay here. (she than walks away)
Iris- Kate? Caitlin, are you still there?
She feels someone stop her from taking off the blindfold but she knows it doesn't feel like Caitlin. Barry whooshes Iris on the roof of Jitters. Barry let's go of Iris when they're on the roof of Jitters.
Iris- Barry? What...?
Barry takes off the blindfold.
Iris- What's this?
Barry- The team thought we deserved this with all the work we've been doing. Meta-humans. They thought the team leaders deserve a night out to just the two of them. They wanted to surprise both of us but they needed my help so it wasn't much of a surprise for me.
Iris- Really?
Barry- Yeah.
Iris- You were acting a little weird early and I thought it was because of Patty.
Barry- No. It was because I was feeling a little nervous but a ran helped. Patty had nothing to do with it.
Iris- Really?
Barry- Yes. It doesn't matter to me that she's back. You do. You know I only have eyes for you.
Iris- Yeah. (she smiles at him and he smiles back)
They kiss, and then they soon eat.
Iris- This was nice. It's definitely what we needed.
Barry- Yeah. (he smiles at her. she smiles back)
Iris- I thought you were ignoring me in the cortex. I said your name...
Barry- What? I would never ignore you.
Iris- You didn't hear me?
Barry- I did.
She moves closer to him.
Barry- I was just telling you I was going for a run. Why would you think I would ignore you? I could never.
She puts her hand on his cheek.
Iris- I love you.
He kisses her.
Barry- I love you.
   They start to kiss more, and Barry whooshes them to the door of their loft. They make out in front of the door to their loft and then Barry phases them through the door. They leave their shoes laying at the door, and Barry whooshes them up to their bedroom. They get to their bed. Iris takes off Barry's shirt, he helps. They make out on the bed. Barry pulls down Iris' dress, and takes it off. They kiss more. Then Barry whooshes them under the covers.
Iris- Woah. Barry, not so fast.
Barry- Sorry.
Iris- It's okay. (she smiles)
   They make out some more and then more to the next step. After that they fall asleep.