Time skip— they're at Katsuki's house in his room now

Still Izuku's POV:

When I woke up I was laying in an unfamiliar large bed in an even more unfamiliar larger bedroom. Where am I? What happened?? Oh yea.....I was kidnapped by that alpha. I sat up and looked around the room. There was a dresser with some posters above it by one wall and a large flat screen tv with a tv stand underneath it with a PS4 and an Xbox sitting on top on the wall across from the bed. I looked towards the right and saw a huge walk in closet with a body mirror on the inside of the door. Then a little to the right of that was a bathroom and then on the wall across from the end of the bed was another door, which I assumed was the entrance to the room and even more posters. This place is so nice! Kacchan must love this place. I heard the door open and my head darted towards the sudden noise. Then Katsuki walked in looking at me with a soft but loving look. "Good you're awake." He said as he closed the door and walked over to the bed and sat next to me. "H-How long was I out?" I asked looking at his crimson eyes "Only a few minutes." After that I realized I didn't smell him, the sweet caramel lollipop scent was gone. I knew why though, he was blocking his scent because he didn't want to put me in heat. "You can release your scent," I said "It won't put me in heat." "Are you sure?" He said as he picked me up off the bed and sat me facing him in his lap. I could feel a slight blush spread across my face as I looked at him, then looked away trying to avoid embarrassment. "Y-Yea I'm sure." He looked at me like he didn't believe me, but then smirked and released his scent. That bittersweet caramel lollipop smell, it hit me like a ton of bricks. In a instant my body started to heat up and my heartbeat quickened as I started to pant. My limbs went numb as I started to crave physical touch. "M-Maybe I w-was wrong...." I whispered through pants of air. "How cute," Kacchan said looking at me in this embarrassing state, "Already submitting to your alpha huh?" My Alpha? He is not my alpha. "Y-You're n-not my Alpha." I said. Kacchan looked at me, almost amused, as he released more of his scent. He was holding back?! His scent is too strong! He is too strong. I lifted my head up and tilted it to the right, exposing my neck, showing him that I submit.

Katsuki's POV:

I leaned my head in close to his ear and whispered, "Submitting already huh? What a good little omega." Then I moved down to his neck, planting small kisses all around until I found his soft spot. "Nghf! K-Kacchan~!" He moaned as I continued to suck in his soft spot, leaving a small but noticeable hickey on his neck. I pulled away holding him by the waist on my lap. He was a mess. His face was covered with a dark blush while his tail was wagging and his ears were all the way up, telling me he liked this. He still had a lewd expression on his face which he tried to hide by covering his face with his hands. I blocked my scent to help him calm down. "Thought you said my scent wouldn't put you in heat?" I asked teasingly "T-That's not fair K-Kacchan," he said in a little voice "You're Scent has a big affect on me!" "I know," I said with a smirk "And it's adorable how excited yet lewd you can get because of it." A dark blush covered his face once more. "K-Kacchan!" He said, obviously embarrassed. I took one hand off of his hip and used it to direct his gaze towards mine.

Izuku's POV:

I tried to turn my head away from his eyes but he directed my head back to his gaze. "Shy now are we?" He asked with a small smirk. I could tell that my face was probably as red as a strawberry. "You should go shower and take care of your little—well more like big situation." He said smirking while looking me up and down. I blushed furiously when I looked down and realized I was hard. Yea I've been in heat before and yes I've been hard, but usually I just take my suppressants and it goes away. I'd never actually masturbated before. "Umm K-Kacchan?" I said in my usual quiet and timid voice "Yes Kitten?" The nickname made me blush even more "I-I need help...." I whispered because half of me didn't want him to hear it. "Speak up Kitten, I can't hear you." "I-I need some help...." I stuttered out a bit louder. "Help with what?" He said, looking me up and down again. I think he already knew the answer but he wanted me to say it. "I've never masturbated before...." I said, blushing wildly. He took one hand off my chin and grabbed my hand. "Then I'll just have to help you." He said while he moved our hands down my body and right above the bulge in my shorts. "Please...," I whispered, not knowing I was talking out loud "Just touch me already." I had a bad habit of mumbling to myself. Then Katsuki took our hands and quickly palmed the bulge in my shorts, guiding my hand and telling it what to do. "Kacchan!" I moaned out as he released his scent once more. From then, lust took me over. I couldn't think clearly. I was actually thinking with my dick. My hand began to move and it's own, palming and rubbing myself as Katsuki places more kisses on my neck, teasingly close to my soft spot. "C'mon Kitten, lets get in the shower and I'll finish helping you in there."

End of chapter

Word count- 2007

A/N: Next chapter will have smut. Hopefully chapter 2 will be out soon but I have a lot of school work to do so I can't say for sure. Thanks for reading!