Spidey: 0/Nova: 2/SpideyNova: Infinity

"Dang it web-head, stand still!" Nova yelled at the swinging spider. Peter laughed and slung a few webs his team mate's way, effectively shutting him up. Nova growled and launched himself toward Peter, propelling rapidly and taking the spider with him, to the busy sidewalks of New York. He sat on top of the other male and grinned as his webbed opponent pouted and crossed his arms like a child.

"Oh c'mon Webs, don't be upset. It's only natural that you loose to the best." Sam said; a smirk on his mug.

"The best at what exactly?" Peter said seductivley, trailing a hand up the other male's thigh and slowly settling it on Nova's waist. Sam laughed and stood up, holding a hand out to the web-slinger. They walked along the street, ignoring the odd looks from those around them and generally just enjoyed each other's company.

Peter jumped up the wall next to his floating friend and raced him back to the Helicarrier, jumping on Nova's back repeatedly. As the two sparred in the training room, suggestive jokes were made between them, leaving their team mates and S.H.I.E.L.D. faculty in awe. They were always fighting and trying to one-up each other but not like this. They were more physical and joking instead of getting angry and violent.

"Hey Bucket-head, catch me if you can." Peter called with suggestive wink to follow. Sam laughed and flew after him, quickly tackling him and straddling him. Peter smirked up at him and coiled his arms around the other male's waist, pulling him closer. Sam chuckled again and leaned down, their lips only inches apart.

Ava giggled and pulled out her phone, quickly snapping a pic before drop kicking Iron-Fist into a wall and stealthily watched the two teens as they looked each other in the eye. She walked towards them and jumped on Nova's back causing their lips to crash together roughly. She smirked and walked off as Sam and Peter's faces flushed, but they didn't stop kissing. They were engrossed in each other's embrace, lips moving in perfect unity. They held each other like newly-weds and kissed like firey long-lost lovers, their hands and fingertips trailing every crevice and indentation on each other's bodies.

Fury and Coulson -whom of which were in a room over looking the training arena- stared at the couple, eyes wide and mouths open.

Sam was the first to pull away, his face flush and breathing heavily. He had a love-struck grin on his face. "I love you Peter, always have, always will. I love you and only you." he said, pressing a kiss to the other's lips. Peter smiled and hugged him closely.

"I love you too Sammy. You have no idea how much ive been wishing you would say those words to me. I love the way your blue-green eyes sparkle in the moonlight and how they smolder when you're angry." He laughed and stood up, holding his hand out for his web-slinging boyfriend.

"C'mon Web-head, we should probably go find the team and yell at them for no reason other than to be in the same room laughing at their faces." Nova said with a chuckle. Peter returned it and they walked back hand-in-hand, their relationship growing by the second.