33

Hectors POV

I sit in the car outside of Allysons house, grabbing my phone and going on live. Sitting quietly, waiting for people to join.

"Hey guys. So I'm outside of my good friend Ally's house." I say looking at the comments. Most consisting of "what happened to your face🥺" or something of that variety.

"So, we all know Mattia. Well, what you guys didnt know, is that he is dating Allyson." I see he joined the live.

Allyson walk out of her house arms crossed Alexis and Allan behind her. "Speaking of Ally." I say turning the camera to her before turning it back to me. "For those of you asking. Mattia did this to my face. Because Allyson Kissed ME." I lie looking into the camera. Getting out of my car. "So Allyson, how does it feel to be a cheater. I say grabbing her hand. Her immediately ripping it away.

"I wouldnt know Hector. You kissed me. But, tell me, how does it feel to be so very desperate, that you kiss a taken girl?" She says recrossing her arms and tilting her head. I drop my phone to the floor smacking her harder than I've ever slapped anyone.

"Boyfriends not here to save you this time" I say fake pouting. I feel a sharp pain in my right temple before blood starts streaming down the side of my face. I turn, seeing Alexis and Allan with rocks in their hands.

"You did not just slap her!" I hear from down the street. Mattia. "I'll fucking kill you." He says coming face to face with me.

"Yeah, I bet Allyson would kill you if she knew you and Jenna made out last friday" I say, looking over at Allyson, shes not buying it.

"I havent LOOKED at Jenna since the weekend of the party." Mattia says, Allyson trusting his words. I take the opportunity to swing. Connecting with his jaw. Bad idea bad idea bad idea. I repeat in my head before everything goes black.

Allysons POV

Hector falls to the floor eyes closed. Unconscious. Mattia checks his pulse. "Still breathing, help meget him in the car so he can get to the hospital." Mattia says looking up. Him and Allan carrying him away.

Tears staining my bright red cheek I get in the passenger side of the car. Letting tears fall.

"You know I'd never cheat on you right?" He asks placing a hand on my thigh as he drives in the direction of the hospital.

"I know. I love you" I place my head on the window. What the hell even is my life?