32

Mattias POV

I wake up only to find that Allyson isn't in my arms anymore. I sigh sitting up. Shes not in the room. Bathrooms open with the lights off. I look down and see Alexis and Allan cuddling on the couch, sound asleep.

I open the door and see her moms bedroom door open. I walk over and see Allyson hugging her mom in the corner. I smile and walk downstairs.

Looking in the cabinets I see she has pancake mix and bacon. So I start cooking. Last night is the first time I've seen her cry. She doesnt deserve it. She does everything for everyone. It breaks my heart to see her like that.

I'm a few pancakes in when I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head lay on my back. "Thank you" her voice softly whispers.

"For what baby?"

"Holding me when I need you. Being there for me always. You're truly a blessing Tia"

I turn around to look at her. "I love Allyson, I'd do anything for you" i say holding her face before connecting our lips. "You don't know how much you mean to me" I hug her tight. Never wanting to let go. But, like always theres a knock on the door, ruining the moment. "I'll get it" I say walking to the door. I can hear her follow me.

When I open it I roll my eyes. "Look, I'm leaving soon. I just came to apologize." He says. The black eye and fat lip make him look ridiculous.

"Look I know I shouldn't have kissed her. Shes taken and I should have respected that. But, I dont know. I was jealous. I always had a crush on her. Since we were kids, so to see that you got her pissed me off." He says looking at me.

"Its whatever Hector, I had a bad day yesterday all together so can you please just go" she says, her voice sounding weak. He nods turning around and walking away. Allan and Alexis on the stairs watching everything.

"Breakfast is ready" I announce closing the door. Melissa walking down the stairs behind Alexis and Allan.

"Thank you for breakfast Mattia." She says patting my back and walking to sit next to her daughter. My phone rings and I see that it's my mom.

"Hi"

"Are you ever gonna come home? I miss you"

"I'm gonna have breakfast, then I can come home. Sorry I've been gone so long"

"Love you Mattia"

"Love you too Ma"

Breakfast ends fast. I hug and kiss Allyson goodbye.

I walk out to see hectors car still there. Weird. I decide to text Ally.

Mattia
Hectors cars still outside, call me if you need anything

Once I send the message I drive home I miss my family.