Chapter 2 What Could Go Wrong

Image above is Xavier Knight

Luke's POV
Me and Kayla were chilling in the sitting room watching TV when the doorbell rang
"Well that's my que to leave I'll be in the pool if you need me, see ya", says Kayla.

Before I could even say anything she was up the stairs as fast as she possibly could, oh well.

I walked over to the door and opened it to the guys arguing on who was hotter Jessica or Brittney.

"No Jessica is way hotter than Brittney, Jess has a nicer rack than Brittney and also Brittney is a total bitch", says Dean

"No way Brittney is way hotter, Jess is a total weirdo", says Chris

"Guys", nothing, just typical.

"No way man how can you pick either of them there both sluts, without any decency or any morals man, although I have to agree with Dean Jess is hotter for sure", says Sam.

"No way man I mean come on Brittney is way hott....................." says Xavier.

"GUYS, enough"

"Oh sorry man didn't realise you had opened the door" says Sam.

"Yeah sorry man" mumbles Chris.

"Yeah sorry" says Dean.

"Yeah sorry man really, so erm can we come in", says Xavier.

I looked at them all and they all looked like they had been told off by their parents.

"Yeah, sure but no arguing yeah I can't be bothered with it, oh by the way my sister is back she came back earlier today, so please stay away from her she's not exactly happy that you lot are over, she hasn't forgave us for hat we did to her back in Junior year I'm lucky that I live with her so she has to forgive me or it will just be awkward".

"Yeah sure man, wait what did you just say, she's back like as in home here, for good", says Xavier

"Yeah, she made a deal with mom that is she left she would come back for senior year, she in the indoor pool right now so she doesn't see any of you, so please leave her be, yeah for me".

"Yeah sure man, so what are doing standing here all night gossiping or actually going to watch Chris get beat at black ops again because that is hilarious", says Xavier.

We all burst out laughing while Chris huffed and went to the basement.

See my house has a basement, which I turned into a den area for me and the guys to hangout in, it has everything games, a huge flat screen on the wall, speakers around the room, a pool table, a mini fridge stocked with beer and fizzy pop, a cupboard full of snacks, gaming chairs, basically it has everything you want.

Also I the basement we have a gym, and a cinema room that also has its own mini fridge and snack cupboards. The cinema room also has the best comfy sofas ever they even have built in speakers they're the coolest sofas in the house.

We all followed Chris down to the den area, where Chris had already set up the TV for black ops.

"About time you all showed up, I was waiting for ages, now sit your asses down and get ready to loose because I bet $100 that I win, you guys in or what" explains Chris, while looking at us all expectantly.