Life Aint Always How It Seems

Some White Woman Picked Up The Box Me And My Brother Had Been Laying Up Under And Woken Us . I Looked Her In The Face In Told My Brother To Follow Me We Tried To Run She Grabbed Both Of Us. I Was Scared I Never Been Touched By A White Woman I Think She Wants To Kill Us I Started Crying In Think Why Would She Want Us . She Look At Us With Tears In Her Eyes She Put Us In Her 2014 Hylander In Told Us To Put On Our Seat Belts I Buckled Up My Little Brother With Fear I Asked Her With Fear In My Voice "Why Do You Want Us" She Looked Back At Us In Said ,"I Want To Help You Where Is Your Mother Dear," I Responded She Left Us In Never Came Back . The White Woman Looked At Me In Just Shook Her Head In Began To Drive . I Held My Brother Hand Tightly We Arrived To This Beautiful Home . She Said This Where You Going To Be Living Until Your Grown Welcome Home Sweetheart . I Shook my head in said is this my mom new house . she smiled in said no sweet heart , I'm Going To Be Treating You As If I'm Your Mom For A Few Years . She Opened The Car Door And Told Us To Follow Her , She Opened The House Door I've Never Seen A House This Beautiful I Said In My Head I'm Use To The Run Down Houses On The East We Lived In . We Followed Her Up The Stairs She Led Us Into A Pink Bedroom My Eyes Went Up I Was Hopping It Was For Me She Smiled At Me in Said Do You Like Your New Room Not Saying A Word I Ran To The bed in Jumped In It . She Laughed In Said I Do To . While She Led My Brother Into His Room I Looked Around In My Room Missing My Mother Wasn't On My Mind At The Time I Was Playing With My Dolls . A Hour Later The Strange Lady Came Into My Room In Started Asking Questions . She Introduced Herself In Said ,"Hey My Name Is Caroline I'm Going To Be Keeping You In Your Brother For A While " I Said Will I Ever Get To See My Mom Again She Said Hopefully You Can See Her One Day . She Walked Out The Room My Favorite Show Was On Jessie I Watched It Till I Was Fast Asleep .
It's short right ? Keep reading