1) Sadness

3rd POV

Outside the Toyotomi castle, sits Yuzuki outside at a small bench, alone and sad. Hideyoshi Toyotomi, the leader of the Toyotomi army, has noticed her behavior for the last few days, and has been wondering what is wrong with her? Why is she sad? And can he help her? He watched her closely and think about different ideas to cheer her up. But nothing good has come up, so he now he tries to just talk to her to find out.

''Yuzuki.'' Hideyoshi walk up to her, with a kind smile to make her feel better. ''What is wrong? You have been sad lately?'' Ask Hideyoshi and sit beside her.

''It's nothing.'' Says Yuzuki and avoid answering him. Hideyoshi knew she is hiding something, and he wanna know. He just want her to be happy.

''You know you can talk to me about anything, right?'' Says Hideyoshi and hope it will work, but it doesn't. Yuzuki stays silent and doesn't even look at him. Hideyoshi sighed and leave her be. 

''Hideyoshi-sama.'' Hideyoshi looked up and see Mitsunari Ishida at the end of the hallway. He and the others have also been worried for Yuzuki. ''Could you...?''

''No. She is shutting everything down and I can't get in to her. Something is really wrong with her, and maybe, do we need the others help.'' Says Hideyoshi and shocked Mitsunari.

''You mean, gathering the other five armies?'' Ask Mitsunari to be sure. Hideyoshi nodded and frowned. He didn't like the idea, but he wanna make Yuzuki happy again and maybe she told some of the others, some things about herself and her life before coming here, and that may help him find out what is wrong with her.

''Make an invitation and explain the situation, otherwise won't they come. Send the letter by birds.'' Order Hideyoshi and Mitsunari bowed and did as told right away. Yuzuki looked up into the sky and see that the sun is about to set it. She then hear the bush shake and knew who it was.

''Yuzuki-san.'' Greeted Imari the tanuki and jump up the bench to sit beside her. ''I have something to tell you.'' That took Yuzuki her attention, cause maybe it is something about Himemiko.

''What is it?'' Ask Yuzuki, giving him full attention. 

''I remember what you once said to me, about how you got here by this 'phone' that shined and you woke up here. Maybe that is the same way to get you home.'' Pointed Imari out, which make Yuzuki think back. It is true that her phone shined and suddenly she was in this world. So maybe it is also the way to get back.

''Maybe you are right, but I don't have my phone. I lost it when I arrived here.'' Says Yuzuki sadly and look down.

''How does this 'phone' look like?'' Ask Imari curious. Yuzuki use her finger to draw on the ground, so that Imari can see what it looks like.

''It looks like this. This is the screen and around it is it pink colored. And it has this red string hanging from it like this.'' Explain Yuzuki and pointed at the different parts. Imari nodded and leave to try look for it. Yuzuki thanked him and watch him run away.

*Time skip*

The next day, came all five armies to the Toyotomi castle, after a strong argument with each others, but they all have the same purposes, to help Yuzuki.

''Good to see you all have come. Now let's get serious.'' Greeted Hideyoshi and sit on the floor in front of his throne, doesn't wanna be rude by sitting there while the others sit on the floor too. ''These last few days, have I noticed that Yuzuki isn't her usual self and she doesn't talk to anyone, so it must be something big that troubles her. Any suggestion to what it might be and how to cheer her up?''

''You think we may know, saru?'' Ask Nobunaga Oda, not happy that Hideyoshi couldn't figure it out himself. Hideyoshi just glared at Nobunaga and wait for a propper answer.

Yuzuki's world (On hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara