Chapter 13: Doc's Secret

Começar do início

"Wait, maybe he..." Kevin whispered, telling his twin brother, race car, that they both finally noticed. "No way..." Robin, Lightning shouldn't be, but he looks at Kevin's face, and he nods, and both of them look up and face and shut. "Come on, Doc, drive." Lightning asks him to try.

Doc looks at the front of the track, and he starts the engine. At this time, the sound of the starter does not start slowly, but this time there is a loud starter sound. They smile when they hear it. And he...

"BRRROOOOOOO!!!"

They were happy when he showed his drive at full speed. Doc goes through the curve at a tremendous speed, and his appearance is as if he smiles, and the twins are amazed. "It's the first time I've ever seen that..." Robin tells Robin if it's interesting. "Me too..." Kevin is also curious. And when Doc gets close to the curve of the cliff section, Doc speeds up, and they look dangerous, but when the curve comes...

 And when Doc gets close to the curve of the cliff section, Doc speeds up, and they look dangerous, but when the curve comes

Doc drifted turned left, but the tire uses an incredibly awesome technique to turn right. And when he stops at the finish line, he looks happy. "Wow!" Doc was amazed when he heard Lightning admire, but saw the twins together. "Doc, I don't believe it!" Robin also admires. "You're amazing!" Kevin also admires, and when Doc suddenly leaves silent, they are embarrassed. "What are you doing?! Doc, wait!" Lightning chases him along with the twins asking to wait.

- Radiator Springs at Evening -

They are chasing him, and when the tractors come, he stops, and Mater returns them all to their original position.

Mater: Giddy-up right in there! Come on, Rusty, WHEE-HE!

- Doc's Garage -

Doc enters his garage with an angry look, and finally, Lightning and the twins are fortunately caught. "Doc, hold it! Seriously, your driving's incredible!" Lightning is still happy that his racing admired. "Wonderful. Now, go away." Doc orders you to go. "Hey, he meant it. You've still got it!" Kevin tells Doc that it is possible. "I'm asking you to leave." Doc warns you to continue.

Lightning: Come on. I'm a race car, you're a much older race car, but under the hood you and I are the same.

Doc: We are not the same! Understand? Now, get out.

Robin: No, we're not going until you explain why you give up racing!

Lightning: How could a car like you quit at the top of your game?!

"You think I quit?" Then, when he frowned or pressed the switch next to it, the light next to Lightning and the twins turned on, and all three saw where the light was on...

'Crash! Hudson Hornet out for season.' When the old newspaper hung on the wall, they were puzzled to see it. "Right... Your big wreck in 54..." Lightning understood. "What happened...?" Kevin asks. "They quit on me, when I finally got put together, I went back expecting a big welcome, you know what they said?" Doc then explains the case. "What did they say...?" Robin asks. "' You're history.', Moved right on to the next rookie standing in line, there was a lot left in me, I never got chance to show 'em, I keep that, to remind me never to go back, I just never expected that that world would find me here." Doc explained.

"Hey, look, Doc, I'm not 'em." Lightning says it's not like them. "Oh, yeah?" "No, I'm not." Lightning says it is certain. "When is the last time you cared about something except yourself, hot rod? And I will take it all back." When Doc asks, Lightning tries to answer, but then when he thinks he doesn't help others, and he is ashamed, "Uh-huh? I didn't think so." Doc says he has too. "You have been thinking only about yourself. Haven't you Lightning?" When Robin asked, Lightning, as he said, when he was ashamed, Kevin looks sad and understands his heart. "These are good folk around here, who cares about one another. I don't want 'em depending on someone they can't count on." When Doc says that, Lightning talks to Doc with an angry expression. "Oh, like you? You've been here how long and your friends don't even know who you are?" When Doc gets shocked, he gets angry and goes back.

"Just finish that road and get outta here!" Doc yells to get the job done quickly and get out soon. They are embarrassed, and Kevin feels his mood, Robin is upset when Doc says it, and Lightning ponders.

Whoa... I didn't know Doc had such a happen... 😦 But what Lightning thinking? 🤔