𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

"Rise in Shine Indigo, " GERI said to me while I was still in the bed sleeping

"Just 15....15 more minutes." I groaned out my face still in the pillow.

"Indigo Shin-Hye if you don't move your tushie out of that bed." I heard Tony's voice through my bedroom. Which caused me to jump up and I then noticed that I slept naked and in the process of trying to get a cover to wrap around me I fell onto the floor.

"Really Tony." I groaned as I rubbed my butt since it now hurt.

"Sorry dear but I need you to come see me about something important." Tony said throughout my house so I'm pretty sure Goh heard.

"Um Tony...didn't know you were connected to our mainframe." Goh said as he walked into our bedroom shirtless, which was sexy as hell.

"Ahh Goooha, last time I checked it was Indigo's mainframe, along with her house technically." Tony said which have me the worse headache.

"It's Goh again and last time I checked Indigo has made it very clear that what's mine is hers and what's hers is mine." Goh said as he gave me a good morning kiss.

"Except for Shin-Hye Enterprise and our partnership which is ours together. With both our names on it. So that's 10 points Tony and 0 points for Goooha." Tony said.

"Tony don't start and I'll be there in an hour tops." I said as I scratched my head and got up from the floor to walk into my bathroom.

I then turned on my sink and got out my electrical toothbrush and some toothpaste and began to brush my teeth.

"Indigo I keep telling you I don't think Tony likes me, " Goh said as he walked into the bathroom.

"Goh honey Tony likes you he just has a hard time expressing himself." I defended Tony.

I mean sure Tony can be kinda rude to Goh, but it's only because he felt like Goh was taking me away from him. But it wasn't that, I was going to leave him. Tony is my best friend and I will do anything for him, but every now and then I think Tony thinks of me as his life companion, who's always gonna be by his side. But I have a life and I wish Tony would realize the world doesn't orbit around him.

"Sure he does, anyway how did he feel about you stop supplying the military, " Goh asked me.

"He took it pretty bad, but he eventually got over it." I said to Goh and then gargled.

"That's good besides have you ever thought about supplying your weapons to other people besides the to the U.S. Military," Goh asked me.

"Never, anything could happen and possibly cause war and I'm more of a peacemaker." I said to Goh as I got my robe out of the bathroom closet and a wash and dry towel for me.

"Okay I get where you're coming from but think about it. It can bring it a lot of money, " Goh said as I turned on the shower and got inside.

"Nope and babe you should already know I don't do things for the money," I said loudly through the shower as I scrubbed my towel with soap.