Henry Potter had grown up spoiled and pampered never doing any accidental magic. He came to Hogwarts and Dumbledore told James to give Henry the cloak and gave him clues and told Hagrid to let it slip. And he indeed goes after the stone. Dumbledore arrived in time to save Ginny Weasley from dying; Henry Potter had nothing to do with it, although Dumbledore gave him points for something imaginary. Making his ego stand up more, making him more spoiled. Third year Snape was told to stop Lupin from going to the shreaking shack at the full moon, told to lie about having a cure for Werewolves. Severus did enjoy doing that it gave him a laugh, that the wolf actually thought that he would cure him. So a Death Eater got at Henry hurting him but the dementors sucked out his soul before any more damage was done. Fourth year Mad Eye, really Barty crouch Jr., played his part putting Henry Potter's name in the tournament. His parents didn't help him thinking he did it, so they told him to do it himself. Then he was sent to the Dark Lord's hide out. Crouch left after that knowing if he didn't he would be kissed by a dementor.

Unfortunately Henry Potter got away; he immediately used the portkey to go back. And he told everyone the Dark Lord was back. He went home his parents forgave him and he was currently being pampered.

Lily and James came banging into the hospital wing to see Remus sitting on a chair next to a girl. "Remus are you ok? They told us it was an emergency, we got here as soon as we could!" yelled Lily out of breath.

"Who's that?" asked James when he saw that Remus was holding her hand. Severus wanted to yank Remus' hand of Jade's but he didn't he actually had to bite his tongue to stop himself for snarling 'get your filthy wolf hands of my mate!' thankfully he didn't say it aloud.

"It's Jade, James, your daughter" said Remus hoarsely.

Lily and James looked stunned after all these years she turns up now. Just then Dumbledore entered the hospital ward. His eyes missing there twinkle as he took in the scene before him.

"Why is she bound!" exclaimed Dumbledore sounding cheerful.

"Because he brought her in kicking and screaming" said Severus sarcastically.

"Well enough of that, Enverate" said Dumbledore. The binds of the spell were powerful enough to stop both of them so she woke up.

Slowly opening her eyes she looked around when she caught sight of her parents she whimpered, she had never told Tom but she still had nightmares about them, and what they done to her. She scrambled out of the bed and looked for her wand only to find it in Lupin's hand. She growled before shout

"Accio Jade's wand" the wand came flying into her palm she shot of Stunning spells before she took of out of the school at a run. Never stopping, for even a breath, she needed to get back to Tom.

But she was grabbed behind the were-wolf strength was too much for her, looking up she caught sight of Severus before she could stop it betrayal was written across her face. Before she bit her lip to stop the tears from coursing down her face, Remus was holding her to tight. Breathing was becoming a real chore for her. Severus seemed to realize this because he barked at Remus.

"Get off her Lupin unless you want to be put down like the dog you are! You're strangling her!" he yelled.

Remus realizing what he had done let go of her, she fell, she would have hurt her face if it had not been for Severus. Who had snaked his arms around her. She went slamming into a vision she watched as she and Severus were more powerful, killing the Potters and Dumbledore, as well as everyone in there way she was older just a little.

"Calm down, running away won't help, it will just hurt you," said Severus soothingly; his voice could calm anyone down. It was like the imperio curse.

She just nodded wincing when he touched one of her bruises which were forming everywhere the wolf had touched her. All he wanted to do was strangle the wolf for hurting her.

"Come on lets get those bruises seen to" said Severus as he threw Lupin a nasty look. The werewolf looked down in shame. He had not used his wolfsbane potion and his wolf was wanting out more than ever.

Taking her to the hospital wing, he set her down and began healing all the bruises that were forming on her, they soon faded away. But they had made her sleepy.

"Go to sleep, I will stay here; nothing will happen to you I promise," said Severus as he sat down on a chair. She grabbed one of his hands before falling asleep. No one seemed to notice she had, had a vision earlier. Jade fell asleep thinking I might as well trust him after all if the vision is correct I get with Severus.

Jade was asleep before she knew it. James and Lily came back into the hospital wing. They didn't even bother tormenting Snape, they were being tormented enough. There past was coming back to haunt them. Dumbledore went back up to his office, Remus came back to the hospital wing after taking his wolfs bane potion.