Chapter 15

Skip to after school

Jasmine POV~
I walked out of homeroom feeling exhausted and wanting to go lay in bed and sleep. I went to my locker and put my books away and started walking out of the school and on to the bus. I sat near the middle. Once I sat down I turned my phone on and put my earbuds in. I didn't really want anyone talking to me and I didn't want to talk to anyone so I just sat there and listened to my playlist for the whole bus ride. After we finally got there I got off the bus and waited for Kris. After a little bit she was here so we all got in the car and she asked us all how our day was you know stuff like that. I didn't really wanna talk so I just answered but in my normal voice witch is pretty quiet. After a little while we got there and we all got out right as I got out I walked into the house took my shoes off and practically ran to my "room" I put all my stuff where I wanted it and grabbed my homework and started doing it while kaia and Jaiden did there things. After about 30 minutes I had finished almost everything except for my science. So I took a little break and put my stuff away and looked at my phone and ended up falling asleep.  ~3 hours later~ I woke up to someone knocking on the door so I told them to come in and it was kris she was just telling me that supper was almost done. I thanked her but told her I wasn't hungry. She tried to convince me to eat but I didn't want to. I ended up feeling bad so I gave in and said I'd eat. She left and I went on my phone.

That's the end of this chapter stay tuned for the next chapter it's going to be sad so yeah