🐶{Extra Chapters} Pets: Swift🐶

Y/N pov:

I was in the mall with my dad helping him shop for new clothes and some other boring stuff that he needs....like what boy needs so many clothes and shoes huh? I'll wait.

I was on my phone looking through my friends Instagram seeing her new hairstyle and her partying at her boyfriend's party. But as I scrolled further down until my eyes widened tapping at the most cutest photo in the world.......SHE HAD A DOG!!!.

I've always wanted a dog but whenever I ask my dad I always get the same answer which is no....with a side order of a long lecture why having a dog is a bad idea.

"Y/N put your phone away" My dad asked looking at me.

I groand nodding "Yes dad".

I put my hands in my pockets blowing some of my hair out of my face, I sighed watching people having fun with there pets but my time will come.....

WOOF!

I straightened up assuming I heard a bark?. But I shrugged it off looking back down.

WOOF!!

Ok I'm not crazy I heard it this time.

Third person pov:

Y/N left her dad following the noise which led her to a dog store which was full of pet accessories, beds, food etc.~

Y/N smiled walking through the shop completely fascinated but the stuff that a pet could need

Y/N smiled walking through the shop completely fascinated but the stuff that a pet could need. She then gasped seeing baby animals in medium sized glass play pens, but the one that Y/N was mostly drawn to was the dogs obviously.

She pushed past some people and grew tears of joy hearing the puppies bark scrabbling over eachother to reach Y/N's warm hands. She giggled petting a few but realized that her dad isn't with her and is going to get mad, so she was about to get up until she stopped again seeing the dog that looked exactly like her friends dog on Instagram~

 She giggled petting a few but realized that her dad isn't with her and is going to get mad, so she was about to get up until she stopped again seeing the dog that looked exactly like her friends dog on Instagram~

Y/N stared at the dog, the dog did the same wagging its tail. Y/N went closer and softly petting its head which the dog enjoy nuzzling in her hand, the dog barked and ran around Y/N excitedly that shows the dog is in love with Y/N already.

Y/N squealed and picked up the dog strocking its soft fur, she thought it kinda looked like the golden oreo which made her fall in love with the dog more.

"Aww your soo adorable" Y/N said. The puppy just barked in return.

"No words huh? But who needs words when you can Express". The puppy licked her face barking happily.

Swifts pov:

I swear I'm going to kill this girl when I catch her. I've been looking around this mall for about 15 minutes and I haven't found my daughter yet. I looked around some more just in case I missed something, the makeup store?...nope been I there. Hollister? Been 7 times. Pet store?.......pet store?. Wait I haven't been in there yet so I'm guessing shes in there.

I rushed to the pet store seeing that it's really crowded so this will be difficult, I walked around seeing some cute animals which made me more relaxed I kinds makes me wanna buy one~ WAIT? WHAT!......no I'm looking for my daughter whi going to be in trouble.

I walked into a large room were people can touch and interact with the baby animal, I scanned the room and I noticed Y/N. I was about to walk up to her and give her a piece of my mind but ad I got closer I saw her holding the cutest dog ever. She looks so happy that I dont feel mad anymore I just feel chilled.

I walked up to her tapping her shoulder, she looked up at me and mouthed oh no holding the dog tighter.

"Dad before you say anything yes I am sorry for running off that but I heard barking and I found this puppy that looks like my friends" She explained.

"Yes but you almost gave me a heart attack....if you wanted to see puppies and that you should have told me" I said crossing my arms.

"Why should I you dont want me to have a pet puppy" Y/N said yelling her voice slightly.

"Just because I dont want a dog in the house doesn't mean I wont let you see any" i sighed.

"But you want a puppy just as much as I do I'm 18 dad I know the responsibilities for taking care of a dog I've done a animal research test for about 2 weeks" Y/N exclaimed.

I hate to admit it but I also want a puppy but I'm scared it might not work out I do have  trust in Y/N but also scared she doesn't know the responsibilities of taking care of a dog cuz taking care of a dog is literally like taking care of a child.

I sighed and looked down for a moment then looked back at her "Fine you win" I handed her 100 dollars.

She looked at me confused but gasped realising what I meant "Are you serious dad?".

I nodded and watched Y/N run off with the puppy buy a lot of stuff. Well a dad has to do what has to be done even If it is getting broke in the process.