Chapter 12

Lucy's pov
I had just finished talking to Romeo and it was time to tell the guild who I was I was scared and I think all my friends knew this because Sniper rubbed her head against my face while hissing gently like to say it's okay I'm here. Petal became visible just for me to hug her to feel safe and comfortable. Lucky and Starlight landed on me shoulders and whispered loving things in my ears such as 'we all love you Lucy and it's okay we are all here for you.' Silver came running up the stairs whimpering because she could feel how scared I was. She came and rubbed her head against my leg and making chirping noises to help calm me. I smiled at them when I heard "Oi Brats I would like to say we have a new member to our guild." I hear gramps say. " Hello I hope you all remember me as it has been a many years since I left." I say while taking my hood down. "Lucy/Bunny Girl/Blonde/cosplayer." I heard from all my friends and before I knew it I was knocked over by them hugging me including Laxus and the thunder legion. "Oh look the weakling is back." I heard from team Natsu. "Lushieeeeeee." I hear the familiar male blue exceed scream which flying towards me crying. "Happy." I said crying. " Will you please let me become your exceed please and if yes can I call you mummy." I heard him say through tears. "Of course Happy welcome to the family." "Wendy and Romeo let's go to masters office and do the paper work okay ."  I said to them and we all went into the office with master to fill out the adoption paperwork.

Romeos and Wendy's pov
Yay Lucy's our mum I can't wait to live with her and the rest of her children.

Gajeel's pov
She is back. I can't believe she is back I have to tell her how I feel before I'm to late. I was walking back down the stairs to get a bowl of metal for me and a strawberry milkshake for Lucy for when she gets back. I started to eat my metal when I heard masters door open and Lucy came out with Wendy and Romeo. A snake around her neck, a baby dragon floating above her head, two exceeds on her shoulder , a sliver wolf cub walk beside her and Happy in her arms. She was walking down the stairs towards the bar so I got up and went over to her to give her the milkshake that I brought for her. "Here you are Bunny girl." I said while giving her milkshake to her. "Thank you Gajeel. Your amazing." She said before kissing me on the lips and she walked away. Oh my god she kissed me but I didn't get the chance to kiss her back dammit. I thought while I watched her walk towards the guilds door.

Lucy's Revenge ( Dragon Queen)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें