- Chapter 1 -

Yuri's POV:

I can't feel my damn legs, dammit Yakov, why did you have to send me off to practice with Mrs. Ballerina over here, its a pain. "Yuri you better be practicing or i'll double punishments this time!" Jeez why is she so grumpy all the time. " Yeah yeah i'm practicing now shut up, i'm trying to focus." Honestly I can't focus either way but it's a way to keep her quiet. I can't stop thinking about the past with him. Why did he leave me. He done it on purpose didn't he, he got tired of me and used me for no reason at all. Ugh, it's in the past so shut up brain, it's just memories, nothing more. I doubt he continued to ice skate, I was the one forcing him after all, wasn't I? I pushed him over his limit of putting up with me, didn't I? It's my fault right? Yeah, can't lie it was the best years of my life until he left and then I started to train non-stop. Heh, what would happen if we met again? Would he remember me? Would he avoid me? I truly wonder if its my fault he left, well, it was for his family business of martial arts or something so it may have been that but honestly I doubt it was.

"Hey Yuri? you okay there buddy?" Mila asked concerned. "Huh? Yeah why wouldn't I be, get out of my way." "You were spacing out, I thought it was a seizure shock, don't over work yourself."

Overworking myself huh...

(y/n)'s POV:

I woke up from a strange dream? I'm sweaty and breathing incorrectly so it was probably a nightmare? Huh, that is very weird because I don't get nightmares often and it sucks I can't remember this one. I tried to move but god my legs are heavily bruised. I don't know how much longer i'll survive that type of training, i'll be dead before 20 for sure. Doesn't help that I get beat if i don't practice enough, or at least that's what he says. ' Practice more' 'You're weak because of the past' 'She left because of you' 'you're a disappointment'. That's not the worst he says to me. My father blames me for my mother leaving him but it's all because he is abusive and ignorant as hell. He is the most selfish man on this planet. These comments don't bother me but the only one that bothers me is 'That boy was a fag and I can't allow you to be near him again'. Yuri, he was always feminine but we were kids, how can you assume something like that. I'll be dead if i go up to my father with those sparkly anime puppy dog eyes like' Father, i'm gay'. Haha he will flip out. 

I want to find Yuri again but he probably changed and forgot me.

Will Yuri accept me for being gay? We shall not know, as if i'll be able to get out of here, i'm a prisoner in my own house, fuuuuuun. The ice skating ring here is the only safe space for me. What would Yuri think about me continuing ice skating? Would he be proud? I bet he is gorgeous. Wait... what did I just say. I swear if he finds out i'll be dead for sure. I wanted to enter the ice skating competition here in Japan this year and I heard that Viktor Nikiforov will be present but that is not why i want to enter. I want to make Yuri proud, but my dad is the problem, he isn't giving me an answer because 'I'm a man and i should do martial arts' god he is annoying. I'll be entering either way so try stop me at a public place 'father'.