•I didn't want it•

En başından başla

       "Dipper...you like me, don't you?" The brunette immidietly shook his head as he kept on squirming.

       "..I-I...I do-dont like yo-you...ple-please..lea-leav me alo-alone." Dipper quietly said as his energy seemed to be drained. His body felt so weak...his thighs were shaking as his hands were trembling. His bottom lip was quivering as tears kept on sliding down his cheek with each minute passing. Dipper wanted to get out of here, but...he would have to be loud. And with how weak he is right now, he's pretty sure he wouldn't get far by running. He felt so..dirty. He didn't like to be talked like this..he didn't like being pinned down. He didn't like the way Gideon looked at him..he felt so..revealing. He felt exposed.

       "You like me, Dipper...you like me. You just can't see it. I see the way you look at me. The way your eyes widen. The way you immidietly shake under my stare..just admit it baby. You like me." Gideon then put his head against Dipper neck, his breath hitting the brunettes skin as Dipper trembled. His wrists still being pinned down as Gideon forced his legs down.

       "..I don't like yo-you...Gid-gideon plea-please. Let go of m-me.." The brunette cried, hoping the male would just get off him.

       "..I have a suprise for you, Dipper...you're going to love it. Don't worry. You're going to love my suprise." Dipper was about to question in fear, but was immidietly answered when he felt a pair of lips kissing his neck. Dipper was now thrashing around, kicking so hard at Gideon and trying to escape his grip, but nothing seemed to work. Gideon just took in the pain and focused on his lust..the brunette was truly terrified. He's been in situations ike this before, but..he always stopped before anything actually happened. But Gideon wasn't his father..he was someone he didn't know so well. He just knew about him because of Mabel. Who knows whether he would stop or not.

       Gideon was now attacking Dippers neck. He was forcing himself onto the weak brunette..and Dipper was kicking as hard as he can. He didn't care if anyone heard anymore, he just wanted to leave. He wanted to go to Bill and hug him and relax. He wanted to leave..he wanted Bill. He missed him so much and he now regretted even leaving. The brunette was now about to scream for help, that was until his mouth was covered by Gideons hand.

       "We don't want to wake up the others with your slutty mouth, now do we?" Gideon then grabbed his handkerchiefs and shoved it in Dippers mouth harshly as the brunette gagged, he then tied his hands together. Mason kept on squirming and kicking, but it was now all useless..Dipper wasn't ready at all. Gideon then stopped for a moment. The males grip was the same, but he stopped, the brunette took the time to calm down his breathing, but just as he was about to have control..Gideon grabbed his hips with his hands and forcefully made their crotch areas grind onto eachother. Gideon set his mouth on Dippers neck, yet again and began to kiss and suck on it. The male groaned in pleasure as Dippers cries were muffled, he hated this feeling. It felt so weird...his father did this to him, but that was for a very short time. Not this long..he was scared. He didn't know what he was feeling. He was never taught so much things about such sexual activities, but he knew a few..this wasn't one of them. Gideon started to kiss the brunettes neck rather..desperately? As if the male was looking for something..the brunette realized the male was distracted so he could kick him off, but right when he was about to..gideon kissed somewhere in which Dipper yelped. Well a muffled yelp if wanting to be specific..the brunette felt weird when Gideon kissed him there..he didn't like the feeling of his lips, but Gideon then chuckled and repeatedly attacked that spot..Dipper didn't know why, but his thoughts were interrupted by him letting out a weird noise..hes never been taught about what some things were. He only knew that some guys dick would be pushed in a hole and then love is made and they have to be naked..well that's how his parents taught him. He knew the basics, but not the feeling 'nor the way it leads into it happening.