Prologue

"You sure love the rain huh" A deep calming voice said as he watched the person beside him get drenched in the pouring rain.

"Yeah, it helps me calm down" The other replied looking up the crying sky.

"Do you really need to go?" The male in the rain asked in a sad tone "We both know it's for our own good" The older looking guy said as he placed an umbrella under the younger male's head, shielding him from the rain.

"I'll miss you..." He said placing a soft kiss on the shivering lips of the soaked male.

"I'll miss you too" He said, his forehead against on top of the other.

...

"Please be careful for me" The more petite male said as he hugged the taller male who hugged back half heartedly.

"I Love you so much" The older male said as he left a small chaste kiss on the younger's lips "I'll be back as soon as i can" He said as he left the male and boarded his plane.

...

"You know taking breaks isn't Illegal" A taller male said as he came into the room holding a plate filled with food and sweets As he approached a hard working student on his study table, "Thanks mom" The other male teased as he stopped his work just to eat and he'll resume soon after.

"Again im not your mother" The male who came in smacked the other's head lightly as he laughed it off and ate his food.

...

"C'mon we should go drink after this~" A female's voice said as she latched herslef into the arms of the other male who looked at her disgusted.

"C'mon pleeease? its not like your lover will know" She said but was ignore by the older male. "You're no fun" She pouted and left but it didn't affect the male.

"Fine I'll go later...but im going with a friend" He said as he finished the rest of his work.

...

I'll wait for you