Memories of last night were already flooding up back into his head, the drinking, the games, the plenty of makeouts shared between him and Momo. Taehyung cringed slightly at the messy image of them, ripping each other's clothes of and whatnot - he didn't even want to imagine the rumours and tales that'll be spread around school involving the two girls, he was seen with both of them of course, bringing a lot of scenarios up for discussion.

His feet eventually brought him back to his house, dragging himself up through the front garden to his front door. The door opened in front of him, he paced in, chucking his coat onto the coach and slipping his shoes off. Passing a mirror, the boy scrunched his face in disgust at what state he was in. His lips were twice the size, purple bruises coating them and his neck. His hair was in about seven different directions, with his shirt half off his shoulder and unguessable stains covered it more often than not. Yikes. He thought, imagining the beauty of a shower.

"TAETAE" Before the boy could even turn to see the kitchen, he felt a bust pair of arms wrap around his waist, clutching his loosely fitted shirt with no intention of ever letting go. He felt a head nuzzle into his neck, soft hair dancing against his cheek. He smiled, knowing exactly who the culprit was.

"You miss me you stupid bunny?" Taehyung said teasingly, but with a firm smile spread across his cheeks. He turned around in Jungkook's arms, wrapping his own arms around the younger's neck before pushing him away aggressively.

"Where have you been you fool? We came here like four hours ago and you were nowhere to be found" Jungkook was rolling on his feet, a pout poking his bottom lip out.

"We?" Taehyung questioned

"NAMJOON PUT THE DAMN PLATE DOWN"

Taehyung made an 'ahhh' sound when he recognised the familiar shout of Hoseok coming from his kitchen. Jungkook giggled before running towards the couch, jumping head first over the back and landing on the pillows. The boy made his way to where the noise was coming from, peering his head round the wall to see Hobi, Namjoon and Yoongi, spread out around his kitchen, each doing their own activities.

"What the fuck's going on here?" Taehyung said through a smile

Yoongi peered up from his phone and rolled his eyes, jumping off the counter to walk closer to his friend. "Jesus finally." He sighed "For some reason Hobi decided we should come round and make you breakfast, but you weren't here" He then paused, looking over to Hoseok with an annoyed expression plastered over his face "which I already knew-" He scowled before slowly turning his head back towards Taehyung. "But yeah we've been here for hours just waiting for you to get your dick out of Sana so we can have breakfast together."

"Okay woah woah woah" Taehyung waved his hands dramatically "First of all, how did you even get in, second of all, how do you know I even slept with anyone last night, and third of all why is Hobi wearing my Mum's apron"

"Key under your doormat - there's cum on your shirt and your hair looks like it's been pulled out at the roots - and I have no clue" Yoongi gestured with each one of his words, while Taehyung attempted to fix his hair.

"Get out my kitchen I'm cooking!" Hoseok spoke up before Taehyung could, pushing the boys away with his hands before returning to the mess that was sizzling in the pan.

"This is my house!" Taehyung called out as they were shoved into the living room.

"Take a shower you stink" Namjoon scrunched his face up walking past the boy. He placed himself next to Jungkook, who was curled up in a cacoon of blankets watching cartoons.