Trust Me

Requested by Anon: Can I make a request for a fic? I have this Idea where the reader was one of Bruce Wayne's adopted teenagers but she hates Bruce so she runs away. She and Roman fall in love so she asks him to torture Bruce for her.

Pairing: Roman Sionis x Wayne!reader

Warnings: Mention of running away, torture/murder mention, fluff, swearing, suggestive word, random story that I'll try to improve sometime

Key: Y/f/n = Your friend's name

Note: I started out this story, thinking I knew what I was doing- but it turns out starting a story, sleeping, and then continuing the story just messes up your thought process- Also title doesn't make sense, but yeeee

Trust was not her greatest quality. In fact, she didn't have much of it. Her adopted father was one of the reasons it shattered so quickly. When she was just fourteen, she cared for and loved the kids in the Wayne house, she loved Bruce Wayne, looked up to him just as a child would to their parent.

But the happy reality didn't last long. It wasn't so much of a reality as it was a dream. She discovered it on her own. At the age of seventeen. The batcave, her father's secrets. What would happen to those kids if he died? A lot. What would happen to those kids if someone figured out his real identity? A lot.

That, sadly, was not the only problem. Sure, the children's life could potentially one day be in danger, but the fact that he hid it and lashed out at Y/n for finding out was the final straw. He never apologized. She gave him an entire month but the silent treatment and the dirty looks finished it for her. If he was gonna act that way, she could to.

Over the next month, she grew to hate him. Her blood boiled at the thought of him. How he was willing to put the children's life on the line and how he was so rude and ignorant to Y/n. She had enough and finally, she ran away.

Now, many years later, she was twenty-four and working at a place that was half bar half cafe. The easiest job she could get, plus she started working after she ran away. They hired her in the cafe side until she turned twenty-one, which allowed her to work in both parts.

Her shift was over and some friends she made at the job asked her if she wanted to go have some fun, to which she responded, yes. So they went.

Y/n's friend spoke strongly about some place called The Black Mask, so of course that's where they went. The doors opened and a woman on stage stopped singing.

"Fuck-" They just intruded on a rehearsal.

"We're so sorry, we thought it was open. My bad, I told them about this place and I was really eager to s-"

A man stepped forward and smiled, opening his arms as a welcoming. "No, no worries, it's quite alright. We are open, just letting her try some new songs while the company is still pretty low. No one has been interrupted, so feel free to stay." His eyes scanned the group, spotting Y/n. "You- what's your name?"