| sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ...

||wazzuuuuup B)||
|♡︎|
fα¢т: ". ."
|♡︎|
[enjoy!! love you all v much! 🌲]

NO 1's P.O.V 🌲

It was a warm september day, though it wouldn't stay that way, but nonetheless a perfect time for hunting, as many small critters were running about stocking up on many needed supplies for the winter ahead.

Two wolves taking this good condition to their advantage, 'snap' — as the head of a red eyed wolf quickly turned it spotted the little squirrel running back to the safety of a tree, most likely its nesting place, this wolf glistened in the sun as the rays shone off of its thick, spiky, red pelt really making this wolf a beacon of red "dang these things are quick!" exclaimed the red wolf turning to look at the ashy blonde wolf who looked even more majestic in the rays of sun, he stood like he was being blessed by the rays, like he was the sun ray itself.

The ashy blonde wolf opened his eyes to meet the bright red eyes that watched him, meeting them with his own pair of beautiful crimson red eyes that shined in the sun "yeah cause your slow shitty fur!" he yelled almost irritated, "hey! i'm not much slower then you Bakugo" the red wolf said with a fake pouting face, "yeah yeah whatever Kirishima, let's head back" as the ash blonde wolf turned around he saw Kirishima dash past him "let's see who's fastest!" Kirishima yelled shaking the birds out of their trees and putting Bakugo into a competitive mood, "oh? you wanna race THE fucking Bakugo!? your on!" he started off in a trot then slowly excelled into a full on sprint, he was jumping fallen trees, rocks and little streams of water, and in no time caught up to kirishima swerving past trees and bushes like he had created the forest and knew it like the back of his paw.

By the time the two had almost reached their pack border Bakugo was in the lead and holding out strong, Kirishima...not so much he had started to slow down because of low stamina, but that didn't stop him, he still pushed himself to at least stay on Bakugos tail, by this time the sun was starting to set and they saw their pack immediately meeting the eyes of a black wolf who's fur was short and more sleek compared to Bakugo and Kirishimas fur who's was more fluffy looking "hey guys welcome back, did you guys have fun??" the black wolf asked as kirishima and bakugo trotted into their pack territory "hey Sero! yea me and Bakugo were just racing and stuff nothing special, right Baku-" as he and sero looked back they realized Bakugo was gone.

Bakugo was annoyed at how enthusiastic those two were, he just wanted to lay down and enjoy the setting sun — and he knew exactly where to lay, right on top of his parents old den, he missed his parents, though he would never admit it, they had passed due to old age last winter but as soon as they passed stray wolves had come to join his band of wolves, there was Kirishima a red wolf, sero a black wolf, denki a blonde wolf, and mina a wolf who had some sort of radioactive pink fur.

Just as he was getting comfortable, something pounced onto him — he snapped his head back ready to fight but soon met the eyes of a blonde wolf who was called Denki, he was a bright blonde wolf who almost brought a patch of light everywhere he went, he had a black lightning like bolt in his fur, "hey Bakugo me and Mina and some other of the strays are back with food! Kiri told me to come tell you!" he was loud, but not as loud as he usually was as he knew Bakugo would tell him to shutup, "jheez don't pounce on me like that dunce head! just eat with out me." bakugo turned rolling his eyes annoyed that his peace and quiet was disrupted by this energetic wolf.

It was night when all the wolves were asleep except for bakugo he wasn't tired instead he was wide awake, he decided to go for a walk and see if he'd get tired then, he crept passed all the wolves sleeping below him, though he never showed it he cared for these wolves they helped him when he was alone and when his parents passed, when he got into the forest he wandered but made sure to keep a guideline of where he was — 'snap' "huh?" 'crack' "whos there!?" bakugo yelled getting ready to fight — 'plip' — as bakugo turned around he saw something he didn't want to see, a wolf bleeding from almost every part of their body "what the hell?".

𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈: 803!!

🐿
1st ever chapter! i do hope you enjoyed and stick around till the end! <3
• [ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
Hope you enjoyed!!
:|stay safe and sane, love y'all 🤍:|
-𝒯𝑜𝓀𝓎𝑜 (the pimp).🪓

🪓