the club - part one

you live in la and with two other girls, maddi and kate. they are your two best friends, the people you spend the most time with. you just ended a really toxic relationship a week ago and you've been pretty upset about it. it was just really hard on your mental health and you've felt pretty worthless since. your friends thought it would be a good idea to take you out to the club to try and have a good time and get in a better mood again.

you put on a short, tight, black dress. a basic club kinda outfit.
y/n pov :
you get to the club and it's pretty busy. you and your friends take shots. your getting drunk but your not bad. you guys have been dancing for awhile.

kate sees a group of guys dancing so we make our way through the people to dance next to them. kate's  very flirty and normally gets with guys a lot, it's annoying but we don't judge her.

"hi i'm kate or katie whatever works and these are my friends" - kate says

"hahahah hi i'm kevin these are my friends sam, jake, corey and- " kevin says while being cut off

"colby's sitting down over there somewheres" sam says

we got to know the guys, we all got more shots and were pretty drunk. we were just dancing and having a good time. katie was all over kevin and maddi was all over corey. sam and jake were taken so we respected that. we all were having a good time, accept for colby who we hadn't met yet.

it's getting late so we decided to head home. we got a uber and said goodbye to the guys. i was disappointed i didn't mean the supposed "great" colby brock but other then that i had a good time.