Chapter 1| Deep space|

I sat in silence as Tony and Nebula played finger football. "Tomorrow Pete I'll see you tomorrow there in heaven." I though to myself.

I looked up to see Nebula win.

I say down next to Tony as he turned on the helmet for our daily video journal for Pepper, Bucky, and whoever else.

"Hey Mrs. Potts... Pep." Tony said.

"Hey Pepper. " I said.

"If you find this recording don't post it on social media it's gonna be a real tear jerker. I don't know if your ever gonna see these I don't even know if your still.... oh god," Tony said, " Today's day 21"

"22." I said.

"You know if it weren't for the exctecental terror of steering into the literal good of space id say me and Y/n are feeling a little bit better today," Tony said ignoring me, " The infections run its course thanks to the blue meanie back there oh you'd love her, very practical, only a tiny bit sadistic . "

I rolled my eyes and said, "Wow."

Tony ignored me and continued, " So the fuel cells were cracked during battle but we figured out how to fix it and bought ourselves about 48 hours of flight time, but now it's dead in the water, thousands of light years away from the nearest 7/11. Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning and that'll be it. Now I know I said no more surprises but I was really hoping to pull off one last one but it looks like ask you know what it looks like. Don't feel bad about this, I mean if you mourn for a couple weeks then move on with your life. I should probably lie down for a few minutes rest my eyes. Love you Pepper don't forget. " We both looked at the helmet for a few minutes then Tony says. "Kay kid your turn."

I swallow the lump that has formed in my throat and say in a shakey voice, "H-hey  Steve hey Buck how's it going down there? I miss you guys so much I hope your ok... Like Tony already said Oxygen runs out tomorrow and that'll be it. But don't be sad ok I'm like 87 I think I've lived my whole life and plus I'll get to see mom and dad again and Peter. I love you guys so much don't forget me ok." I had started to cry so Tony shut off the helmet .

"Lets get some sleep all right kid." Tony said and sat down again.

I nodded and went to the opposite side of the cockpit and laid down letting sleep take over.