Chapter Four

Sarah walked away from the living room where most of the gang were gathered. She walked to the kitchen and took an ice pack out of the freezer, placing it on her red stained hand that she gained after punching Stephen a little too hard.

"Goddamn that man and his abs of steel." She said as she grunted and her fist started throbbing.

"I can't tell if you're fawning or complaining." Andy smiled, helping her by gently holding the ice pack. "You shouldn't press so hard."

"Title of your sex tape, but thanks!" Sarah said and took a seat on one of the stools by the island.

"No problem, I'm going to head back to the library for some peace. See you later!" Andy smiled, wandering away slightly waving.

Sarah sat there for a few more minutes, occasionally wincing from the pain when Wanda came in and sat down next to her.

"Hello." Wanda said to her.

"Hi, Wanda! Wait- Tony said you were on a mission..." Sarah said and looked suspiciously at Wanda.

"Haha, I just got back." She replied with a faint smile. Sarah didn't respond. Instead, she continued examining Wanda.

"Loki?" She asked after a few moments. There was a bright green glow that blinded her field of view for a few seconds. She opened her eyes and was met with the one and only god of mischief, Loki.

"How did you know it was me?" Loki said, obviously confused.

"Wanda isn't so open when she meets new people, especially people from a different universe who just showed up at the building she lives at." She replied and stuck her hand out towards him.

He took her hand in his and shook it. "Good observation, you're very attentive. But that's not why I came here." He said and got up.

"What are you talking about? What did you come here for? Answer me or I will stick a knife into your throat because I am a very curious person." She said while holding him by the collar of his cape.

"As much as I'm loving the threats, if you'd just let go of me, I'd gladly explain it to you." He said and gestured to her hands.

She let go and sat back down on the chair. "If you don't mind..." She said and waited for him to start talking.

"I heard that you've acquired various powers?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ding ding ding." She started. "So, what about them?" She asked.

"Well most of the time, mortals find it very difficult to adjust to and control their powers, and I've been feeling quite bored recently, so I'd like to help you learn how to manage It." Loki said, the genuity visible in his voice.

"Actually, I'd love that. I've been feeling a little more mischievous than usual, having a mentor who's literally the god of mischief might be a good thing for me." She said, smiling, an idea already forming in her head. "I too, have a proposal for you, Loki."

"I'm listening..."

"How would you feel, if, in the process of learning to control my powers, we pull some good 'ole harmless, practical pranks on everyone using my powers to see how much I've improved?"

Loki's smirk now evolved into a full-on grin. "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say I'd feel terrific about that!"

"Flamazing. Let's get started, then!" She smiled.

"Alright. So, how many powers do you have? One? Two? Maybe even three?" He asked.

"Five, that I can think of, that is." She said as Loki stood, shocked.