Chapter Two

Chapter Two

3rd person's POV

They all finally stepped into the portal, Erin being the last. They looked out at the compound and saw Sam laying on the floor, groaning in pain.

Nikki chimes in because no one was speaking, "you know what we should do next? Make a portal that will put us wherever twenty one pilots are" she starts laughing at her own joke, but stops when Erin starts talking.

"Wait, don't you think-" Erin gets cut off by the portal closing behind her. "Shit..." The group looks back at the empty space where the portal was just standing.

"Are you telling me that thing actually fucking worked? I didn't think-" Elayne pauses. "Nevermind."

"One of us probably should have stayed behind." Andy sighed.

"How the fuck did the portal close?" Sarah asked, looking around for a weapon. "Oh shit, guys! I found a bow on the floor!" She said and picked up the black bow lying on the ground.

"Maybe a malfunction?" Erin said getting increasingly nervous.

"Malfunction my ass." Andy frowned.

"Sarah, That would be great and all if you actually had arrows." Cam said. "But clearly you don't."

"Of course, I have arrows! You expect me not to?" Sarah said and reached behind her foot at the back of her Converse and pulled out an arrow.

"Why the fuck do you have arrows in your shoes?!?" Elayne asked.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm the one with the bow and arrow!" Sarah argued.

"We're screwed." Erin whispers to herself as she helped Sam up. "Whatever, no big deal, we can just ask Tony to use his lab and make a new one."

"What are you gonna ask me now?" They hear the mechanical whirring of repulsors and a familiar voice following the sounds. The group turns around to see all the avengers, full armour some flying and others in offensive positions.

"Holy shit," Nikki whispered under her breath. "Guys, is-is this real?"

Andy was standing behind her and leaned forward to whisper a simple "Yeah, I think so."

"Look, we're from another universe where y'all are fiction and I SWEAR TO GOD TASHA IF YOU CALL FURY! Anyways, this isn't gonna end well is it." Camryn pulls out a Glock and throws it at Andy before pulling out one of her own.

Elayne reaches to where her emergency dagger is normally stored, but it's not there. "Shit! How the hell did I lose my fucking knife!"

"Woah now, I really don't want to get into a fight." Andy said scratching her wrist from nervousness.

"Yeah, I don't wanna fight my favourite characters. I mean, I will if I absolutely have to," Nikki pulls out her swords, "but I don't wanna."

"How did you- guys, capture, not kill. Tony, I'm looking at you." Steve orders.

"STEVE HI OH MY GOD WHERE'S BUCKY I NEED TO KNOW!" Erin says running towards him. Before she could go more than 5 feet, Sarah grabs her arm and holds her back.

"He just asked them to capture us and you run straight towards him? How the fuck are you the smart one?" Sarah questioned.

"You think I'm the smart one?? How??" Erin questioned. Nikki attempts to hold in her laugh but fails miserably.

"I can't stand any of you." Andy said pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Um, hello!! Fictional Marvel characters with orders to capture us?" Elayne's hair swings wildly around her as she looks for a weapon.