Chapter 27 ~ The Reveal

Start from the beginning

"Incorrect! I'm Junko Enoshima. Remember that name well."

"Junko," Shuichi asked, the name holding a slight familiarity to it.

"That's right! Maybe my ultimate fanboy remembers me now?"

The only response was confused looks. But before anyone got a chance to asked a question, she strolled over to Kiibo, catching him off guard and pushing the off button. He fell to the ground, lights off.

"No more of that. He won't reach his full potential this way."

Maki suddenly grabbed the girl, holding her arms behind her back. To her surprise, Junko didn't fight back. Instead, she smiled. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. It's against the rules to hurt the headmaster. And since Monokuma is temporarily unavailable, I guess that makes it me! So hands off if you plan to keep yours."

Maki's grip didn't loosen up. Shuichi quickly pulled Maki away, earning a death glare. 

"Now, if you are done messing around, lets get down to business. Before we get to the executions, I'm sure you have some questions you want answered. Since a certain gremlin gave some spoilers.

Junko turned her attention to Kaito. "Like what Kokichi hid from you when he told you 'everything'."

As if on cue, Kokichi descended down the stairs, staring in awe at the girl in front of him.

"J-Junko," Kokichi mumbled.

"That's right! Your favorite despair queen is back to deliver the bad news."

Junko grabbed Kokichi by the arm and pulled him in front of herself, as if showing him off to an audience. 

"Meet my little helper: Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate victim!"

No one seemed amused, staring seriously at the shaking male.

"He made some of this possible. So, of course, he will be executed along with me."

Kokichi's eyes went wide as he slightly turned to look at the psycho. Everyone began yelling in protest, edging closer to pull Kokichi out of her grip. Junko pulled out a gun, stopping everyone as she pointed it at Kokichi's head.

"Ah ah ah. I'd stay where you are if I was you."

"Let him go," Kaito yelled.

"Oh? You still want him alive after he tried killing you?"

"You made him!"

"He willingly agreed to the new deal." Junko shrugged.

"New deal," Himiko asked.

"Yep! If he killed Kaito, I'd help him hide the evidence. That way you would all vote wrong. After you'd all die, he'd kill himself and the circle would be complete!" Junko began to laugh, sending chills through everyone.

"You can't seriously think we'll believe that," Kaito shouted.

"I-It's true," Kokichi said, barely loud enough for them to hear. He looked down, tears forming

"Nyeh, but why would you agree to that," Himiko asked.

"I-I... I..."

"Because you all drove him to despair," Junko said, turning serious. "All the torture you put him through made him desperate. Especially after I gave back all his memories."

"I-I'm s-sorry," Kokichi mumbled. "I... thought I could do it."

"Of course you couldn't! You were never a killer. Which is why you needed a little help from despair. And it looks like you still need some."

"N-No..."

"Stop it," Shuichi yelled.

"Would you really end this killing game if Kokichi got away with it," Maki asked.

"Of course not!"

"W-What," Kokichi asked, turning around. 

"Did you ever wonder why I gave you a gun?"

"So... w-when you took it, e-everyone would be confused?"

"Wrong. You actually believed that?" She giggled. "Use that little head of yours. What would happen if everyone saw you with a gun; a weapon which no one has access to?"

Kokichi blinked a few times, struggling to realize the answer. But Shuichi was already on it. 

"We'd vote him as the mastermind," Shuichi said.

---

🌿I decided to make the chapter a longer one as a sorry for disappearing. Life happened and I just didn't want to do anything anymore. But my motivation is back so let's hope I keep it to get this story over with. Though, I need to go back to older chapters and make sure I don't leave things unanswered.🌿