Chapter 9

((Later at night))

Luigi is in his room, getting ready for his first date with (Y/N). He's REALLY nervous about this but he's ready for this.

He's wearing some black dress pants, black dress shoes, a green shirt with a black vest over it, and a green bow tie.

After he's done combing his hair, he looked at himself in the mirror and sighed.
"You got this, Luigi. You got this." He said quietly to himself then he fixes his bow tie and left.

((Meanwhile at the restaurant))

Luigi is waiting for (Y/N) to arrive at this great restaurant. As he waits, he started to feel nervous again. He's nervous that he might mess this up and ruin the date...Luigi shook his head and started to feel brave again.
"Don't feel this way, Luigi. You may have been nervous for this moment but you can't mess this up!" Luigi said to himself again and continues to wait for (Y/N).

Just at that moment, Luigi saw (Y/N) coming up to him but the sight of her left Luigi speechless and his face turned red.

(Y/N) is wearing her (F/C) dress with (F/C) heel shoes to match. Her beautiful (H/C) hair is curled and she has a (F/C) rose hair clip. And her she also put on some make up to make her look beautiful.

"Hey, Luigi. Sorry that I'm a bit late." (Y/N) said as she sits down next to Luigi.

"I-It's okay, (Y/N)!" Luigi stuttered.
Both of them started to have a conversation when they got their menus by Toad.

"What will you two like to eat?" Toad asked.

"I'll have (F/F) please." (Y/N) said.

"That sounds good. I'll have (F/F) as well." Luigi said.
Then after they handed their menus back, Toad left to tell the chefs to cook their meals.

"I'm having a great time, Luigi." (Y/N) said.
"Me too, (Y/N). M-Maybe...maybe we should go out m-more often?" Luigi said.

(Y/N) let out a smile and then she hold Luigi's hand.
"I love to." She said.
Luigi blushed bright red but he smiled back at (Y/N)

((Time skip to after their food arrives and after they ate it.))

"That was delicious!" (Y/N) said after she finished her food.
"Yep!" Luigi said as he finishes his food as well.
As soon as their done with their food, they heard some slow music playing at the dance floor.

Luigi stood up, fixes his bow tie, and looked at (Y/N) as he cleared his throat and held out his hand to her.

"May I have this dance?" He asked as he blushes bright red.
(Y/N) smiled and then she took his hand.
"You may." She said and then both of them walked to the dance floor and started to slow dance.
As they're dancing, they were staring at each other's eyes and felt their hearts beating. Then (Y/N) leaned to Luigi and kissed him. Luigi was surprised but he kissed her back as the whole crowd saw this and awed/cheered.

When they pull away, they both smiled.
"I love you, Luigi." (Y/N) said.
"I love you too, (Y/N)." Luigi said.

"THAT'S OUR BRO!!" They both heard Maria and Mario yelled out as both of them got up from the table. Peach face palmed at when that happened.

Luigi blushed madly as (Y/N) also blushed but she chuckled. But that didn't stop their moment when they both continued to dance and enjoyed their date.

((The end.))

((So since I'm done with the fanfic, I think I'm ready for some Luigi x Reader oneshot requests. I'll also throw in some doodles of Luigi, because why not, and Possessed Maria doodles from the fanfic))