Finally Reunited

As Akemi and Ping leave the library , they start walking through the hallway.

Ping- ( Worried ) I still don't understand why you have to go with Po. You two are my children and I love you very much ! And I know you and your brother survived your trip and battle in Gongmen City but this one really worries me.

Whilst they walk , they made it to the artifact hall. As she hears her father pleas , She smirks unnervingly at him.

Akemi- ( Chuckles ) It's alright , Dad. You know I am forever your daughter. And always will be. And nothing will change that.

As they made it to the small steps , they sees familiar elderly animal , which made them stop in their tracks.

Akemi- ( Politely ) Um , can we help you ?

It was a a tod . The male was a red fox with gray eyebrows ,baby blue eyes , Fu Manchu mustache , and in fancy cerulean and navy blue silk attire with a navy blue fez. The elderly tod takes one look at Akemi and he gasps softly as his body froze.

???- ( Softly ) Can it be ?

Akemi raises a brow as Ping looks at the tod in puzzlement and the fox scampers over to the stairs as he continues to stare at the lovely vixen.

???- Could it be ?

Akemi's gaze starts to soften at the fellow fox before her. The pieces were being put back together in her mind.

Male- ( Softly ) Daughter ?

Hearing this made Ping snap.

Ping- ( Demandingly ) Daughter ?!

Akemi then starts to remember five years ago , when she drank the potion from the Soothsayer. She saw that a younger male fox with another but female one of that. As she remembers , she slowly walks down the staircase until she's right in front of the male.

Akemi- Wait a minute.... Wh-who are you ?

Male- My name is Xînhóng... And I have came for my daughter.

Ping's eyes widened before he faces Akemi. Just then , Po , Shifu , and the Five entered but froze as they see Akemi interacting with another fox.

Po- ( Whispers ) What's going on here ?

Akemi looks back at Po for a quick glimpse before she looks back at Xînhóng.

Akemi- So... If your name's Xînhóng , then what's your wife's name ?

Xînhóng- Nánrén. Nánrén's her name.

Akemi starts to gradually remember the events from the five years.

Akemi- And if I'm really your daughter , then what's my name ?

Xînhóng- Retsuko. Ying Retsuko.

Akemi gasps softly as her fingertips touch her lips and her oceanic eyes widened. She starts to feel her eyes sting. Can this be ? Can this very fox in front of her be her long lost Father ? After all those years ?

Akemi- Daddy ?

Xînhóng's eyes become pooled with tears as he smiles and opens his arms out for an embrace. And with no hesitation , Akemi lunges and hugs him with no hesitation.

Akemi- ( Tearfully ) Daddy !

Everyone was perplexed and even flummoxed at the moment .

Po & Ping- Daddy ?!

Akemi and Xînhóng break the embrace to face and smile at each other with teary eyes.

Xînhóng- Look at you. You're beautiful... Just like your mother. ( Looks down with guilt ) I am so sorry I lost you. If... If I only paid attention and---