After a few moments of our lips moving in a slow and sweet rhythm, we pull away from each other. "Was work any better once we got off of the phone?" he questions me as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"No, It was still busy as fuck and extremely boring" I sigh as I shake my head side to side.

"I'm sorry your day sucked so much" he mumbles as he pouts out his bottom lip slightly.

"It's fine" I breathe as I shrug my shoulders before I pull him into me, hugging him tightly.He freezes for a moment, probably not expecting it before he wraps his arms around my waist, holing me firmly against him. "You have no idea how bad I've wanted to hug you all day" I mutter.

He lets out a small chuckle before he pulls me in tighter. "Ditto" he responds as he begins to pass his hand over the hair on the back of my neck, soothing me. He then slowly starts to lean back, keeping me on top of him as he lays down on his back. I keep my face tucked into the crook of his neck and my legs on either sides of his hips, keeping our bodies connected.

Harry then suddenly rolls onto his side, making me roll onto my side also. I straighten out my leg that lays against the bed but keep the other wrapped around his hip. I pull my face back to look at him, as I put my hand on his cheek, letting my thumb rub against the soft skin. Right as I lean forward to press my lips against his, Harry rolls himself on top of me, making me let out a small sigh. "Do you always have to ruin my fun?" I speak lowly.

"I wouldn't be being true to myself if I didn't" he smirks at me. I roll my eyes at him as I tug on my bottom lip with my teeth while shaking my head side to side slightly. "You really don't know how gorgeous you are do you?" he breathes, making me swallow hard as I gaze at him. "Well let me explain it to you"

Before I get a chance to reply, he attaches his lips to my neck, making me suck in a sharp breath as I lean my head the other way, giving him more room. He trails his lips down, but stops and pulls away when he reaches the collar of my shirt. "These," he begins as he brushes his index finger along the curvature of my boob. "are amazing pillows" he speaks, making me let out a small chuckle.

He looks up at me from underneath his eyelashes, a small smile playing on his face before he scoots himself down. He raises my shirt up slightly, pressing a small kiss to my stomach, letting his lips linger there for a moment. "Also a great pillow" he mumbles, the corner of his lip turning up into a smirk as I shake my head at him.

He looks down, sticking his tongue out to wet his lips before he looks back up at me. "Do I really have to say what I enjoy about this one" he mutters as he runs his hand down, letting it rub over my sex, making my lower half jolt at the feeling. He then moves himself further down, pressing a small kiss to the upper part of my thigh. "And these are great earmuffs" he blurts.

My jaw goes slack as my eyes go wide, making me let out a loud gasp. I lightly hit him on the side of his head, making him let out a loud laugh as he shrugs his shoulders. "But do you want to know what I love the most?" he adds, making me close my mouth as I nod my head at him for him to continue.

He slowly crawls back up, keeping his gaze connected to mine before he stops right as his face is leveled with mine. He keeps eye contact with me for a few moments before he puts his finger on my chest, pointing at where my heart is. "This makes up everything you are and everything you are is exquisite" he murmurs.

My lips part slightly and all I can do is stare at him, being left absolutely speechless. "And you, my love, are warm and bright and the best person I've ever come to know" he breathes as he gently brushes his hand along my cheek. "What makes you beautiful is far more than what the eyes can see on the outside. It's about what you've allowed me to know about you on the inside"