-Chapter 7-

Bill•
Alec? That's a dreadfully boring name pinetree. I watch as the gears in his head start turning, you could practically smell his fear. The room was tense, this is a weird feeling..

"Alec huh?.." Stan squints at me. He grins and lets out a hardy laugh, "Relax Dipper! Your friends are welcome here anytime" he pats him on the back and walks away. Dipper sighs and falls to the ground, his knees buckling under the weight of his body.

"Woah woah woah, hey, are you okay?" I reach to help him up and he slaps my hand. "Get the fuck away from me." I back up, where did this Dipper come from? "You single handily almost ruined everything! Why are you up here?! You know to stay in the basement! That's your place, Bill." He rubs his temples "What are we going to do?" I sigh and turn around "if you didn't want me around that's all you had to say~" He looks up at me in confusion. "I'll see you around, Dipper"

•Dipper•
What the fuck just happened. I watch as Bill retreats toward the basement, his blond hair bouncing as he walks. This guy pisses me off. I sigh and pick myself up, my legs still wobbly from the experience. "Ugh, Waddles! You know not to make a mess" the pig just stares at me and oinks. "I guess I can't be mad at you, I'm sure he scared you too" I pet his head as I spend the rest of my morning cleaning the mess.

By the time I finished it was already noon. I stretched and flopped onto the couch. "Oh hey Dipper!" I turn around and see Wendy. The red headed outdoors woman from my childhood. I feel my face flush "uh- I- Hey!" She laughs "Not even going to hug me? It's been forever!" She extends her arms open and I practically leap into them "Yeah! S-sorry.." I bury my face in her shoulder. Finally, something normal again.

"... and we finally got the trip we wanted. After a few trails and errors... and sea monsters!" Everyone laughs as Wendy excitedly tells her travel stories. Wendy has been gone for 3 years now, trying to sail around the world with her brothers. I gaze in her direction, her cheeks flushing red when she smiles. Her glossy hair bouncing with her laughter and her ever so cool attitude about everything shining through. She's still as beautiful as ever. "Earth to Dipper! Hellllooo?" Mable stirs me out of my thoughts as I realize the whole room is staring at me. I stammer "I- uh.. what?" I grin nervously as Mable rolls her eyes. "Where's your friend Gruncle Stan was telling us about?" "Yeah, I'd love to meet them" Wendy chimes in. Shit.

"Oh! Alec? He had to go home. Family.. stuff." I rub my neck, oh god. "Really? Aw, what a bummer. Tell him to come over some time. Sure he's a riot" Wendy smiles as the conversation shifts to another topic. This is getting dangerous.