-Chapter 2-

This-This can't be happening. My knees were wobbly and my head was beginning to spin. Bill's here... He's alive? I sure am Pinetree! I gasp and cover my ears, as if it will drown out the voice in my head. I glare at Bill, Get out of my head. He looks confused and cocks his head to the side, Why? You're the one who invited me here. A malice grin finds its way on to his face and my eyes widen with terror.. What are you talking about? You'll find out soon enough.

Fords glare is like daggers being thrown at Bill, but he just laughs and shrugs it off, winking in my direction. Ford let's out an exasperated sigh "Dipper, I know that this is strange, I know that you're probably freaking out, but there's an explanation to all of this." He assures me. "Ford what's going on here? I don't understand. Why is he-" I have a name, Ya' know~ I cringe at the voice intruding my thoughts. I point towards the door, and we go into the hallway to talk. "Why is Bill here?"

"Okay, There is no explanation. I don't know why he's here." There's a beat, and my blood starts pumping fast "What do you mean?" He sighs deep, "I have no idea why Bill is still alive or why he's chosen this form and from all that he's telling me... he doesn't either. Most of his powers are gone so I don't really post him as much of a threat, but I-" I could feel myself starting to slip into my own sub conscious, Drowning out Ford eventually. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, we've been coming here since we were 12.. and he just now showed me this?

I shake my head and burst through the door, ignoring Fords pleas for me to calm down."Why are you here?!" My voice comes out louder than expected, but I don't care. "I don't know Pin-", I just don't care anymore. "STOP CALLING ME THAT" I scream, He jumps and coils away from me. "Stop calling me that, I'm not a kid anymore and I'm sure as hell not close enough to you to have a pet name, enough with the games. My name is Dipper. Dipper Pines" The room falls silent and I can heard Ford shuffling around, probably keeping watch to make sure Stan didn't hear.

"Is that really your name?" Bill smiles and his eyes shine with playfulness. He's just trying to mess with my head. I grunt in frustration and head for the door. "Dipper! Wait-" I spin around on my heel and come face to face with Ford. I'm a lot taller than I used to be. We're basically cheat to chest now. "I have to think about this, Ford. I'm not gonna put Mable's life in danger because of him or you. I know she's grown and can make her own decisions now, but it's my job as her brother to at least try to take care of her..." He nods and I snap my head in Bills direction "...and if you try any mind games with Mable. I will personally kill you. You got me?!"

He smiles and throws his hands in the air
"Of course!~" But his smile slips and he looks cold.. almost, deadly. In a flash, He grabs me by the shirt and pulls me into him. "Just remember, Pinetree. I could kill you too." I push him away and brush myself off, takin one last look at him and slamming the door behind me as I leave.

I couldn't sleep that night.