"Aren't you going to finish your chips?" Mum asked me, dipping one of hers into ketchup. I shrugged and pushed them towards her.

"I'm not really hungry."

She sighed, "Suit yourself." And then her and Ava helped themselfs to the rest of my chips.

                                                                           ~*~

"Are you ready?" My mum asked, twirling her new dress by the hanger in her hands. I looked at the tight fitting dress that she was going to sport. My eyes widened a fraction of an inch before shaking my head at the thing. My mum was 8 months pregnant for God's sake! And she was going to try and fit into that?

I nodded, "I just have to get into my dress." I replied, putting on the last touch of mascara onto my eyelashes.

"Which dress will you be wearing?" My mum asked, making her way towards my closet and pushing aside some dresses on their hangers.

"The orange one." I replied, capping the mascara and setting it lightly on the vanity table in front of me.

My mum nodded slowly, "I think you should wear the pink one."

I made a face and shook my head. "No thanks mum, I'm fine wearing the orange one."

She shrugged, "Fine. I'll leave you to get ready." And then she left my room, shutting the white door behind her. I sighed and walked over to my closet - maybe my mum was right, maybe I should wear the pink one.

Fifteen minutes later and a pink ruffly dress with some black high heeled ankle boots, I was walking down the spiral staircase twirling my 'Believe' necklace inbetween my fingers. I put on a fake smile when I saw my mum and Chet standing near the front of the living room embracing each other.

"Oh Victoria!" My mum exclaimed, and sort of rushed towards me and wrapped me up into a hug. I tried hugging her back but her stomach was in the way so I just stood there awkwardly.

"Hi." I said, smiling weakly.

"Victoria - always a pleasure." Chet said to me, nodding his head slightly.

Today was my mum and Chet's baby party. Since the baby was due in about a month, my mum wanted to have our family and Chet's family together for a party at this fancy banquet hall an hour from Doncaster. A few minutes later, we were out the door and all climbing into Chet's Mini Cooper. I unlocked my phone that was clutched tightly in my hands and started to text Ava.

'Hey :)'

A few minutes later she replied, 'Ello girlie! :D'

'What's up?'

'Nothing, just helping my mum set up for my cousin's bday party tomorrow. Hbu? o:'

'Heading to my mums baby party *_*'

'She's having a baby party? Wtf? xD'

'I know .. it's stupid.'

Ava and I texted for about half of the ride to the banquet hall before she told me that she had to go shopping for some party balloons and would text me later. I rested my head on the headrest that was attached to the leather seats in Chet's car and closed my eyes.

Just a few more minutes until we arrive there. I told myself, before I was in a deep sleep.

                                                                          ~*~

"Victoria!" Kayley - Chet's daughter exclaimed once I walked into the empty banquet room. I ruffled her auburn colored hair that was slightly shorter than I last remembered seeing it and hugged her tightly.

"Hey Kayley." I said to her, giving her a small smile as I looked around the banquet room. The room was decorated in pink - my mums favorite color. She didn't know if she was going to have a baby boy or girl yet because she wanted in to be a suprise when she gave birth to my new sibling.

"Nice choice in decor." I said sarcastically to my mum who walked into the room, holding Chet's hand.

She smiled, "Isn't it?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Sure is mum."

I looked up at the clock that was attached to the far right wall and saw that it was almost two'clock. The party was scheduled to start at 2:30pm so we had some time to get ready and just talk before then. I pulled out one of the painted pink folding chairs and took a seat, crossing one leg over the other.

"Victoria," Kayley called over to me. I looked up to see her running towards me in her pale pink dress, the white flats she was wearing made her slide a little bit once she tried to stop.

"Is Louis coming?" She asked, a smile spreading across her lips.

Louis.

I felt a pang in my heart but forced a smile at her anyway and shook my head no, "He can't make it sweetie. He's sort of - erm, busy right now."

Her smiled dropped and sagged her shoulders, "Oh." Then she walked off towards my mum and her dad, her shoulders still sagging.

Man, I wish I had brought my pills right now because I could feel a migraine coming on - once again.

                                                                           ~*~

Asdfghjkl guys I hate doing this to Victoria but it's just the plot of the story. Don't hate me, please  xD

SORRY THIS WAS SUCH A SLOW UPDATED. I've had a ton of projects due, and one is due Monday so I might upload another chapter tonight to make up for the slow update. :)

omfg omfg omfg have any of you seen the sixth sense? We watched it in school and omfg I'm so paranoid right now. Because those of you who know me - you know I'm scared shitless of scary movies and anything paranormal. :P

Well, I hope you liked this chapter - I enjoyed writing it. :DD

- Michelle ♥

Video: Some Nights by Fun. Just because I love this song. o: