Finneas: "Maddie?"

I didn't say anything.

Finneas: "How is she manipulating you?"

Billie: "You don't wanna know."

Finneas: "It's a good thing?"

Billie: "She's turning me into a bo- never mind."

Finneas smiled at me, "Aw, Billie the bottom. Look what she's doing to you."

Billie: "This is not acceptable, I have to fix this."

Finneas: "Keep that idea to yourself."

Billie: "I plan to."

Finneas walked away, and I still sat there. I was never a bottom and I'll never will be a bottom.

I walked into the room where Maddie was standing, looking at her phone, Claudia was with Finneas because I watched her walk out of there.

Maddie was typing on her phone and she didn't hear me come in, I placed my hand around her neck and pushed her again the wall. Her eyes closed as she turned off her phone.

Billie: "Hi shorty." I whispered.

Maddie: "Hi babygirl."

I looked her up and down and bit my lip.

Maddie: "You still intimidate the fuck outta me."

Billie: "I know."

I started leaving light kisses on her neck, I wasn't going to leave any marks because of the meeting she has to attend.

Maddie: "No marks."

Billie: "I know." I tilted her head to give me more access, her hand found her way into the mess of chains around my neck and pulled me closer to her.

Maddie: "It shouldn't bother you that you're a bottom."

Billie: "But I'm not."

Maddie: "Okay, I get it, I'm not gonna win this argument. Especially with your big ass ego. But it shouldn't matter, I just like that you're affectionate."

Billie: "It doesn't bother me that much, I just wanted to make you laugh. I like being affectionate, and I like when you make that little pout you do when you look down at me in your lap."

I pulled away to look at her and she had a smile on her lips, my intimidating attitude went away the second I looked into her eyes.

Maddie: "God, you're perfect."

Billie: "You're perfect."

She placed her hands on my hips and stood on her tippy toes to kiss my forehead. She then wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a hug.

Billie: "Are you nervous for your meeting?"

Maddie: "Nah I'm okay."

Billie: "I'mma make Finneas take his phone on stage, so text him when you know."

Maddie: "Or you could just wait until after the show."

Billie: "That's too long."

I could sense that Maddie rolled her eyes even though her head was rested on my chest.

Maddie: "Whatever you wanna do."

I let a smile form on my lips and my mom walked in.

Maggie: "Billie, time for the meet and greet."

I kissed the top of Maddie's head and she held my hand until I was out of her reach.

Just so you know, I lied back there. It bothers the fuck outta me that I'm turning into a bottom, I don't know what I'mma do about it yet. So I'm just going to let it go for right now.