uno

This is the almighty King Alejandro, ruler of the Essex Fire Department Kingdom ...And his secondd innn commanddd... Lord Six Pack from the same kingdom! Whoop Whoop! Sorry..

Alejandro----------------------------->

A L E J A N D R O

I ran my hand through my wet, floppy hair after finishing yet another fire rescue of the long, neverending day.

At around 11pm, there was an old couple who called the department to report their burning apartment. My team (blue watch) were sent immediately and we put the fire out ten minutes later. The street was filled with ambulances and police cars as they wanted to get answers for this 'commotion'.

After the fire was out, the entered the province and used the thermal camera to found the source of the fire. It came from a patch on the wooden floor where candles tipped over and my team shared knowing glances at each other before sighing. We walked over towards the arguing couple and separated them after a while of pushing and tugging to ask what happened.

Supposedly, the couple were trying to fix their relationship over a fight with some romantic sex. The man explained that he attempted to push the women to the wall but instead she landed on the table, knocking over the candles and the flame ignited. Looks like the guy wanted it rough but it didn't work out. However, the women accused her partner of unnecessarily being rough when she wanted it so be soft and passionate. If I'm being honest, they should just end it here.

I grunted as I felt my best mate, Gael slap me over the head with a beaming smile. Stupid, cocky, ugly bastard.

"Let's go out for a few pints today with the boys." He said with the feeling of hope dancing in his eyes, knowing that I always disagree on a Monday. I just wanted to go home, shower and sleep for the next day of work without waking up with a killer hangover.

"If you don't go, I will go tell boss that you aren't bonding with us and are always fussing and moaning about changing into PPE (a fire fighters uniform)." He threatens with a cocky grin on his ugly face.

I blink quickly as I think about what he just said. I let out a groan and Gael fistpumps the air with a triumphant smile. Everything he said is true and I can't let boss know that, otherwise he would whoop my ass. He is my devil of a dad who has an inflated ego. Now I see where I got that from.

Sighing, I enter the fire engine and we drive off back to the station to put everything away. Normally I would go home after, but since I'm practically being THREATENED, I have to go out.

I'm not dumb, I know these friends of mines will get piss drunk and have a companion for their beds. Whatever, I probably will too.

●●●●●●●●●●

After much deliberations, arguments and fussing to Gael, I enter the land of drunken unknown.

The immediate smell of alcohol floods my system causing me to sneer. The place was filled with sweaty, young and old people who were chatting, dancing or drinking. There was a massive stage in the middle that was crowded with people who were watching some sort of performance. It doesn't take a genius to know.

The name of "Other side" was everywhere, so I'm guessing it's the name of the club.

Wait a second.

I pale a second when I recall the name of the place and I turn to Gael and punch his arm. He whined, rubbing his arm and glared at me with his "scary" eyes.

"What the fuck are we doing at a gay bar?" I whisper harshly, giving him a cold glare.

"We are here to get you laid!" He said while dragging me off to a table. Dramatically, I pull the chair back with extreme force and sat to show my anger at my idiotic friend but he just ignores it.

After a few minutes, we started conversation which consisted of me glaring at the men at the table as they chat about their aims of the night. I block out their voices as I only hear, "I want a guy and woman tonight, a steamy threesome," or "Fuck Bane, get that ladies ass!"

"What can I get you, fine gentlemen?" A petit blonde twink wearing only red, skin-tight shorts purred, biting his slender, crusty lips and eyes us all. I snort and send him one last look before crossing my arms over my chest and looking at nowhere particular.

I narrow my eyes at Gael as he kicks my shin from under the table. "Stop snorting, are you a pig?" He remarks. No one laughed.

I can still feel that kids gaze on me even though I put the message straight that I was not interested in him. Clearly not enough so I grab Gaels hand in mine and say, "Can I have two sex on the beach for me and my husband, thanks kid." I bring his hand to my lips for a quick kiss and stare into his eyes. Nodding at Gael, he understands what I'm trying to do and joins the act.

He smirks at me and says, "I love you hubby, you big teddy bear. Wait till we get back home and I have you in me."

The kid's eyes widen and he gulps as he stares at our joint hands. "O-of course S-sirt the drinks will b-be here soon, s-sorry for bothering you." He quickly runs back to the bar, whispering something to another twink's ear and gives him his serving tray. I hear the guys laughing at the table but I stare at the other guy who took my attention. He looks over at our table and I send him a one-sided smirk. He smiles back at me and then disappears to get our drinks. He was cute.

Few moments later, it's only me and Gael and this boy who was sitting beside him, when the cute boy from the bar comes out to hand us our drinks. We mutter thanks and before he can leave, I reach out to his waist and pull him to the seat near me. He gasps in surprise, but I keep my arm there. He doesn't argue and instead straddles my lap. Gael watches in interest but does not say anything. After the boy near his side is probably sparking his interest.

He looks down at me with lust so I lean closer to his face and capture his lips in a rough kiss. His lips move with mine and I place my hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer. I leave chaste kisses down his neck as he moans. I break our kiss and tell Gael that I'm going home. He grins at me smugly and nods.

I grab the boys arms and pull him with me as we exit the bar.

"USE A CONDOM!" I hear as we leave but I don't look back.

We get into the car and I drive back towards my house. I looked towards the boy and ask for his name. It would be awkward if I didn't know for the night, so I told him mines, and he said his. His name was Raine which suited him and his blue hair. The streets were quiet but dimly lit as we arrive at my neighbourhood. It was nice area, with families who got along together. The kids came out to play in the park nearby or at their backyards.

Parking into my garage, I open the door for myself and then for Raine and hold his hand as we head for the front door.

●●●●●●●●●●

We sat watching random horror movies on Netflix. Raine was cuddled on my chest as we lay on the sofa. It was comfortable and relaxing. Raine was a really great person, smart, kind but loud.

At random moments of the movie, he would start screaming, "DON'T GO IN THERE YOU PRICK!" to the TV screen in the scenes where the main character walks into a room with the spirit in. I would peck the side of his cheek and tell him to calm down while chuckling. He would just scoff at me and glare at the TV, causing me to laugh at his face.

It was now 2am and I heard Raine yawn, so I told him to go to sleep in my room. We didn't have sex tonight. We both had a liking to each other and decided to just hang out and see where this takes us.

I get up from the sofa and lead Raine to the my bedroom.

"I'm so bloody tired.." He groans before falling face first onto the bed. I chuckle as he already falls into a slumber. I get into the other side of the bed and pull the cover over us. Pulling him closer to me, I fall into a dreamless sleep before work tomorrow.