"Oh my God.." she moans softly, grazing her fingertips down her neck. "I'm.. I'm going to come, Harry."

I wrap one arm around her waist, keeping the pace. "Come, Lia."

She does and it's a sight to behold. Screwing her eyes shut and stilling for a second, she moans my name just as she orgasms on top of me. I hold her still and once she sets her dreamy eyes on me again, I move back, in and out of her until I feel my own release close. She moves slower but her pleased smile and halfway open eyes are all I need to reach my high as she runs her hands over my chest and presses her lips on mine.

"I love you." I choke into our kiss and everything goes white.

I don't know how long it's been but I couldn't care less. Emilia's body is pressed against mine as we both lay down on the bed, the covers are still under us but the temperature has dropped of considerably, I can feel it in her soft skin that's now turned slightly cold to the touch. I keep running my fingertips up and down her back while I try to yank the edge of the duvet upwards to cover her up. It's pointless. I'd try to move, to get her under the sheets somehow but I'm afraid she's going to tell me to leave the moment she comes back from her dazed state. It will kill me, if she does.

"Let's get under." she chuckles after a second, pecking my chest.

She lifts her head slightly, looking at me with the most beautiful pair of chocolate eyes I've ever seen. I push her hair back, placing my hand on her cheek for a minute as she stares back at me. I want to tell her to be mine, to stay with me, to take me back because it's killing me not knowing what's going to happen with us when the morning comes. But I know it's too soon, we've just had sex and things are as complicated as they were when I stepped inside this place. At least I know where exactly she lives now, and the fact that is so close to my own place is somewhat a sign she's not completely over me. Not yet.

.

I wake up in a halt but I'm quickly soothed by the image of Emilia's dark hair sprawled over my arm as she sleeps soundlessly under my arm. Slowly, I turn on my side and watch as she complies to my action and does the same, pressing her back to my chest and propping one of her arms over her head. She's always done that, I've noticed. She likes to cover her face with her arm or her hand unconsciously but then she's always smiling or chuckling in her sleep, sometimes, just a few, she'd frown or even pout in a manner that could perhaps be described as childish but to me it was both the most adorable and sort of sexy thing I'd ever seen. I slide a pillow farther up against the headboard and watch as she sleeps, it's peaceful and comforting, somehow.

"Don't stare." she whispers out, surprising me.

For a second I don't know if she means it or she's just taking the piss, but then I see the little smirk showing from under her arm. Relief washes over me. "Morning."

She slowly drags her arm off, her eyes still closed. "Morning." That doesn't sound too cheery. "Harry," she begins to say, turning back to me and finally opening her eyes. "We need to talk."

Shit. "I know." I gulp, not wanting to jump to conclusions and ignoring the sting of disappointment that tugs at my chest.

Somehow, as stupid as it sounds, a part of me had hoped she'd forgiven me already. I know it's childish and even cowardly of me, but that's just the truth. I want her to be with me, to look at me with no doubt in her eyes -as opposed to how she's looking at me now- and smile at me cheekily, tell me how much of an annoying arse I am for waking her up and make me cook breakfast for the both of us to compensate. God, I just want things to be back to normal so I can wrap my arms around her, kiss her, hold her and simply feel as certain and confident of her love for me as I did before things went to hell.