Chapter 2

Your now sitting at the table with Leon, eating (favorite food).
"Leon I didn't think anyone could cook my favorite food so well!" You say as you stuff your face with food.

Leon chuckles.
"You need to slow down kiddo," he says as he get seconds. "But it's so good!" You say as you slow down on eating. "I know it's good," he says as he eats. "So Y/n what was your town/village like?" Leon asks curiously.

"Wow, wasn't expecting that question, but since you asked it was peaceful, it was always quiet, there were only about 100-200 people there, nobody ever fought. Though every year about 10 people all based on quirk would have to help out the hero's and some people never made it back to the village, it's what happened with my uncle. Other then that I always had one friend they're name was (friends name) they were amazing, but before I ran away their house burnt down." You explain.

"Wow I'm so sorry, I've had a similar experience, my friend we were partners in crime couldn't live without each other, their name was Christopher Lawrence, he died protecting me, he's the reason I'm number one hero, couldn't have done it without him." Leon gets a little sad.

You stare at him shocked. "I-I'm so sorry Leon." You stammered out. " I wish I wasn't so weak in that moment, then he'd still be here today, but I have to remember he did it for me. Anyway how are you doing?" Leon asks.

"I miss my parents really bad, but I have a done stuff in the backpack I brought," you getting sad because you miss your parents.
"It's gets better I promise Y/n," Leon says as he gets the dishes off the table. "What all did you bring from your house?" Leon asks curiously as he washes the dishes.

"I have my teddy bear that my mom bought for me, My parents necklaces that they gave to me, a flashlight, food, water, and a phone to call 911, but you found me so I didn't have to," you reply.

Leon finishes up dishes, "that was very smart of you to pack those things." "I'm not sure what  to do now,"  you state blankly.

————————————————————————
381 words

Thanks for reading my story!!